Rosta-Frei Steel is #1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
irie...irie....irie!! (cough-cough) no way, mon!! (cough) dis sum good chit, mon!! eh, i get to "rey-light" de aw-SUM "Rosta-Frei Steel is #1!" tread for 2016 with me ver-ree first post, mon!! you gots to be chittin' me, mon!! ay mon, in-nee dat pizza left, mon?

* ROSTA-FREI STEEL IS #1! *

tubbs sword-640x480.jpg

Dontcha kno mon Sonny an me Always had it out fi di blow an di smack But di ganja its cool runnin mon. An di rosta-frei wid di dreadlocks its cool runnin too mon wen di boomstick did di boogy-boogy

Last edited:
rasta_homer_by_lightbeam.jpg

irie...irie....irie!! (cough-cough) no way, mon!! (cough) dis sum good chit, mon!! eh, i get to "rey-light" de aw-SUM "Rosta-Frei Steel is #1!" tread for 2016 with me ver-ree first post, mon!! you gots to be chittin' me, mon!! ay mon, in-nee dat pizza left, mon?

* ROSTA-FREI STEEL IS #1! *
"Irie, irie, irie!"
Is that a third world:low key jammin reference? Me and my dad been jammin to that since de 80-90s mon!

Edit: yup. Just responded to a 2 year old post...smh

People are all focused on the new powder steels, but I say Rosta-frei steel is the king of blade materials.;)

Rosta-Frei uses that great bud steel metallurgy, packing one love between many smooth carbuds, making it both easy to sharpen, and high as **** in edge retention.

I think given how long ago this all happened (not as long as you might think), I can shed a bit more light on the matter. Rosta-Frei is actually just re-branded German Rostfrei, the Brainchild of former German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder, depicted here on a meeting with the former Jamaican Prime Minister Calvin Broadus in 1999:
RxdYWBJ.jpg

The idea was to revitalize the German Steel Industry by simply using Jamaica as a "cool distributor" to get rid of the notion that Germans can't be "chill". While the steel was just as good sales were slow because Jamaican Steel wasn't exactly known as top of the line steel in the world markets. People say it contributed to Schroeder's loss in the next elections.

Rasta been infiltrated by dem white guys that been tinkin wearin dreads & smokin 'Erb makes em rasta... like this

Apparently they're making a steel for kitchen knives, the 440(ri)C(e'n'peas).

Using the Haile Stainlessie steel which is similar to H1 they're making a Pacific Saltfish knife.

They say many customers are axin for a Rosta Frei hatchet. But the company will have to see when their roster is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back