Rosta-Frei Steel is #1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread's been around the block a few times!

Hey bigdeeeeeeeee I remember you as one of "the new guys" waaaaay back when. Now with that many years gone by you're not so new anymore! Glad to see you're still around here. Always enjoyed your posts sir!

Datrastafreibeiriemon!

Great, big LOLZ at this thread! :D :thumbup:

Universal Grail Knife = Rosta Frei Big Ol' 10-inch Bowie in $andbar stag
[video=youtube;hyd7gNqLI5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyd7gNqLI5k[/video]

DC...:D

I' ve been reading Bladeforums for several years(before registering) and always love when this gets resurrected:D

Thanks for resurrecting this post. Priceless!

Hang a 2000 kilo bag from the Dread Lock... LOL!!

[video=youtube;7ZkZxgi6pqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZkZxgi6pqc[/video]

AIR HORNSSS POINTED TO THE SKY.

(word in the underground circuit is that Horns made out of this mystic steel cause lick shots)

Hey bigdeeeeeeeee I remember you as one of "the new guys" waaaaay back when. Now with that many years gone by you're not so new anymore! Glad to see you're still around here. Always enjoyed your posts sir!

Datrastafreibeiriemon!
Thank you Sir, it's good to still be here! Although I feel like a twelve yo so I can't possibly have started that long ago.:eek:

The search and debate for number one is over. All knives produced from here on need Rasta Frei steel.
We can all have the best, the rest is just garbage mon!

Sometimes a classic needs to go back to the top.

I sometimes wonder if a Sticky is needed. It's great to see some old greats and be reminded of simpler times. :D

I have managed to improve Rosta-frei steel. After the special Jamaican herb HT, give it an ice bath.
I hold the blade in the ice until the surface becomes pimply. Then put it in the sun until dry, & polish.
All the babes love my knives, man.

I sometimes wonder if a Sticky is needed. It's great to see some old greats and be reminded of simpler times. :D

Hi Daniel,
To be honest I wonder the same.
Kit Carson posted in here and we were good friends beyond knives. This place made us even closer friends. The kind of friend who without a doubt gave me a great gift, that can never be repaid.
RIP Kit. He will always be a very cherished friend to me and great many others.

Rob Simonich also brings back great memories. Both of these guys alone were the type of friend who made their friends better people.

It is hard to believe that back then I was modding the Custom Forum with Blues and soon after we got to kick the Trad forum off to a start. A lot of what many of us experience in the Traditional Forum on BFC has it's roots in what Blues and I learned from Rob and Kit and the folks there carry on that feeling. A lot of folks, can write off things on the net saying "it's only the internet" and that saddens me when it comes to the knife community, only because they miss quite a bit.

If you are seeing this thread for the first time and need a smile. Please stop reading my and Bastid's ramblings and start on page 1.

Jah mon! Always makes me smile. And Gus, I agree. Kit and Rob were truly one of a kind.

I've heard there is now a CPM-Rasta-Frei...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back