Sad news... Walosi has passed on

Bye-bye lil frog.

Edutsi...a song from Ohio will echo you.

i, i didn't even know.... :(

I remember reading some funny exchanges between him and others..

he will be missed. :(

My heart is also on the ground.. and a little shocked. So fast.

My condolences.

And more prayers from Tsalagi here in Georgia.

Nothing to say that hasn't already been said better than I could. When people like him pass on, it feels like they've left a hole in your soul.

Nor did I know him well. He didn't post much the last few months. But I know he was a good man and a respected voice in this forum. I will remember him tonight with smoke and positive wishes.

Will this horrible year ever end? Year of the Monkey (2004) was bad for Tiger year people like me, just as it was written.

Tonight, Dec. 20, being The Longest Night, I will keep a flame burning until morning... the sun will be reborn and things will change for the better. I hope so too for all of you who have also suffered misfortune this year.

Ad Astra :(

He was one of the good guys and I considered him a friend. I don't like enduring the loss but there is not much I can do about it except send up some smoke to make the journey more pleasant.

God bless him and his family.

I will try to remember him at the temple on new years day. Can someone tell me his real, full name ?

A sad loss for the cantina. He was a very special person. His spirit is still alive in our memories.

I'm very sorry for your and your family's loss. My deepest condolences. I'll be thinking of him as I spin the prayer wheel tonight :( .
Mike

My deepest condolences for your loss. Walosi was a special man, always eager to help a soul in pain. I know when I was at a low point in my life, he was there with kind words. I know he is one of the first people out there in my life to see any worth in me as a person. While I was not as close to him as others here, it hurts my soul to know someone so kind is gone. He will be sorely missed. :(

He will be missed by many friends, both here and on the Smith & Wesson Forum, and no doubt many other places as well. Fair winds and a following sea.

Yvsa,

Yes, Christmas morning would be great. I'll e-mail you when I get back to Wyoming so you'll know I've arrived. Thank you my friend... I can't think of a more fitting way to send him on his way. Nasty, thanks for adding your tune also.

Danny, dad's name was Donald Carroll. Thank you for your rememberence in temple.

Everyone else, my brother and I thank you (I'll probably repeat this several times over the next few days too). I get choked up reading this thread, but it is theraputic in a way also. Dad touched a lot of people in the world through this forum and the SW Forum. I knew he was special... but reading your posts just confirms it...

Bill, thanks again for hosting this forum.

Regards to all,

Alan
ACStudios

Walosi will be greatly missed. I had many interesting, amusing and stimulating discussions with him online. I am very sad to know that he has passed on.

smoke going up from India,
--Ben

Back