Sad news... Walosi has passed on

Let me add my condolences also. Walosi was one of the first to greet me when I first found the Cantina. He was a special individual and will sorely be missed.

Semp

He was a kind and knowledgeable voice. We are diminished with his passing, but thankful for having known him a little.

Smoke going up for your and your family.

John

My condolences, losing a father is never an easy thing. But he is in a better place.

I don't think that anyone ever dies as long as someone can remember them.

I'm glad your fight is over, and you can take a much-deserved rest. Your wisdom will continue on in the heart and mind of at least one person on this form, and I suspect many, many more. Good-bye to one of the best. :( :)

There is nothing more I can add. Echoing all the words already said. We will meet again in that big Cantina In the Sky.

My condolences Alan :( Prayers for you and your family.

He will be sorely missed.

Awhile back I was searching for a new job and having a hard time deciding what to do, and Walosi sent me several emails that really helped me put things in perspective. And you know he was perhaps more candid in the emails than he would post here about personal details, but he was exactly the same as at HI forum: sincere,honest,down to earth,warm,generous and giving.

I hope he got back some of what he gave us here too.

Having been here just a year I barely knew him, but I know Yvsa and Munk and Uncle Bill, and their praise and sorrow now speaks volumes to me.

My condolences to you and your family.

Best regards,

Norm

I would like to add my prayers and condolences also. I ran into Walosi a while back on another forum and mentioned that I hadn't seen his "moniker" for some time. Not once did he mention any problems..... Truly an outstanding person and I will miss his wisdom and wit.

Rene

Another good guy gone. I will certainly miss his intelligent questions, great sense of humor and especially that little green frog.

My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a good man. :(

I think I'll go call my Dad and tell him I love him.

Alan, your father was a valuable and appreciated member of the Cantina. His contributions helped make it the special place that it is. He will be missed, but not forgotten.

May he be in peace,

Bob

Back