SAK + Others pics

photo_1.jpg

Not my usual EDC, but I find the combo of the deep red of the SAK with the shiny wood on the Buck to be very visually appealing

Another great combo!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thank you Robert, I hope your feeling well buddy:thumbup:

Beautiful combo Paul :thumbup:

I think I have posted this pic 3 times today, but what the heck this thread makes me happy :)

Tom it's a great pair and picture to post. My carry (gear) as I get older tends to fall on more of the minimalist side---a SAK and any other knife is a hard combo to beat:thumbup:

^^ Love the looks of that traditional with the ebony covers ^^

I agree with Brock O Lee Tom---ebony on a traditional knife just looks right:cool:

Nice combo as well Brock---primary colors is always a good thing:D

Nice pairs of picks and pics of pairs, Paul and Tom! :thumbup::thumbup:

- GT

Thanks Gary---I liked your Pi GAW;)

Thanks Gary---I liked your Pi GAW;)

Thanks GT! Nice word-smithing there :thumbup:

You're welcome, gentlemen; I almost always admire your knife choices and always admire your photos. :D
Paul, the GAW was fun, and I ended up trading one of the knives that didn't go to an official winner. Seems like there's a ton of giveaways going on all of a sudden!
Tom, coming up with "word-smithing" is pretty impressive word-smithing your own self! ;)

- GT

Great photographs, guys!

(Just so you know they're appreciated for their artistry, as well as their content.) :)

I usually just have a kife and don't carry a sak with me on a daily basis, BUT, for all my outdoor adventures (camping, backpacking, 4-wheeling, hunting) I will always have one of these two setups pictured below. And I always keep it on my belt so if ever I get separated from my pack or Jeep I will still have a survival knife, a firesteel, and the trusty sak.

X1_zpstivlygi7.jpg

X2_zpsreztws3o.jpg

X3_zpsey49ptwo.jpg

X4_zps1rgzprjb.jpg

I have a similar outdoors setup. Koster 6 inch 3V blade in a Combat Master short sheath, with a 111mm Soldier and firesteel in the sheath pouch.

SAK Guy wins this thread, no contest ;).

Especially like the camo versions, thanks for sharing those :thumbup:

Back