SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

I just created space for a garden in my backyard, either a hanging one or I could add good soil - I already have a bag of compost going that I will be adding to the soil! Is it fairly easy to grow vegetables, Lee D Lee D ?

This is today's carry and yesterday's carry.

See the Victorinox Floral and the Rough Ryder trapper? I have realized that this size of knife, because of the slim profile, makes a great fifth-pocket knife without being too small in the handle department. I have given the trapper blade on the Rough Ryder an overnight vinegar bath (Wharncliffe is natural patina) that turned out semi-successful (except for my Old Hickories, those knives/steel is IMPOSSIBLE to deal with). Carried the Vic Floral for the last two days, now carrying the RR today.

Replaced the grey-colored tweezers on my Explorer with black, and the toothpick is now red, plus gave it a little mini Phillips driver in the corkscefew and threw that little Vic lanyard on it, the bit makes it easier to get out of the bottom side of me Carhartts. Carrying that all days. Got a chance to really put the Native Chief to work yesterday, in the kitchen actually, cutting up a bunch of carrots, potatoes, onion, brussels sprouts, etc. It's a good knife. I accidently gave myself a little stab at one point - it's a long knife! I am carrying the Yojimbo.

20220915_105113.jpg
20220915_104947.jpg

I just created space for a garden in my backyard, either a hanging one or I could add good soil - I already have a bag of compost going that I will be adding to the soil! Is it fairly easy to grow vegetables, Lee D Lee D ?
If you have the space, proper climate for what you want to grow, are willing to learn (there will be trial and error), and plenty of spare time. A mentor comes in handy as well..my father and step dad taught me a lot.

If you have the space, proper climate for what you want to grow, are willing to learn (there will be trial and error), and plenty of spare time. A mentor comes in handy as well..my father and step dad taught me a lot.
Ha, good thing my fiance knows about some of this naturalistic stuff... I have a keen interest, but not a huge knowledge base, so I am lucky I can call on someone for advice. CA weather, lots of sun, that is for sure!

q2cPyCZ.jpg

Back