Photos SAM LURQUIN WIP MY MAXIMUS HYBRID

I have a Bassett Hound named Bernard. He is a papered/pure bred. We inherited him from a family member who bought him as a pup. We got him at about the year mark?? Had to buy the house and finish the fence in a real hurry to make it work...
(Drool Bubble Dreams)
EglMZM6.jpg

DT8QVZe.jpg

Kid tested....and approved......

VP4Eey3.jpg

Guarding my toys...
Mv4bXmg.jpg

We’ve got a Beagle/Basset cross, and I’ve never seen a dog so good with kids. He’s amazing. Total abundance of confidence and personality too.

I had a good sized male rescue airedale from 2004-2011. I had grown up with wire haired fox terrier and figured bigger was better. Unfortunately Joe, you are right about the shorter lifespan of the bigger dogs. He made it to 11. We had one wire haired that made it to almost 18.

Great Danes are 7-10 years on average, and 10-12 for European Danes. They aren’t called Heartbreak dogs for no reason.

It's coming out awesome. The front part of that blade looks like it'll chop like an axe!

Ahh the dogs. Back in the 1970's I was a dog trainer. I was a founder of the North Florida Schutzhund Club. Best dog I ever had was a black Dane named Conan. He was not the brightest dog so he always looked to me for direction and would do anything I asked of him. He never learned to track. He just never got the idea. I would lay track baited with cheese that even I could smell and he never got the idea. I have 3 german shepherds lying under my feet right now. Minimal training but they are great dogs. Have not worked the dogs into my knife making but it's a good idea.

I just changed my last name to Paranee. I promise I won’t sell this treasure at a garage sale. What? I’m older than Joe? Well, shoot!

What an incredibly amazing knife, in every respect. Congratulations, Joe, and very well done, Sam. Mike

I just changed my last name to Paranee. I promise I won’t sell this treasure at a garage sale. What? I’m older than Joe? Well, shoot!

What an incredibly amazing knife, in every respect. Congratulations, Joe, and very well done, Sam. Mike

Thx Mike

Absolutely stunning. Joe would you mind taking an overhead shot of the spine and handle at some point? (Or I can just wait for the inevitable video :D) Congratulations on an heirloom piece from an incredible maker.

Absolutely stunning. Joe would you mind taking an overhead shot of the spine and handle at some point? (Or I can just wait for the inevitable video :D) Congratulations on an heirloom piece from an incredible maker.

Will do as soon as I get it in my hands :)

Back