Sam Wilson Hollow Handle EDC knife - FORUM MEMBER'S PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT AND GIVE-AWAYS!!!!!!

Kydex is rolling in.

[IMG]

Samβš”οΈβš”οΈ

You can see from the scale on the mat that it is small, I don't have the measurements off the top off my head. But I have an optional survival kit in a heat sealed waterproof pouch that will fit neatly inside, as well. I will have a video on it very soon.

7o4CtQy.jpeg

GOR3acj.jpeg

Sam

Will these be available when we order the knives? Really interested in the pouch and the kit that goes in it, and the price.

Yes, they are available on the website. As soon as the rest of the anodized parts arrive (should be this week), base models will begin shipping out. Custom Shop models are available right now, and are shipping this week, as I had a small supply of non anodized handle assemblies to work with. Details are on the website, www.gearconvoy.com.

Will these be available when we order the knives? Really interested in the pouch and the kit that goes in it, and the price.

Sam

Getting sheaths assembled. Custom Shop models are shipping today/tomorrow, and base models will be going out on Mon/Tues. The last of the necessary parts are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

oPA2864.jpeg

Samβš”οΈβš”οΈ

So if you have a pre-order spot for the base model, go ahead and complete your purchase at this time. Once shipping starts, it will be a continuous process until all pre-orders and regular orders are fulfilled.

This will take a little bit of time, as there was a larger list than I had anticipated. But there are more than enough knives, and sheaths are being replenished weekly. Please don't get excited if you see other people getting their knife and you are still waiting. Everything is being done in an orderly fashion.

I tried notifying a stack of people individually through emails, but responses were slow. So let's go ahead and open this up. At this point, preference will be given to those who pre-ordered through the forum threads I started.

Thank you,
Sam

Thanks, bud. I have a sheath for you. On a different note, I didn't anticipate the demand for the pouches also. That's great, though.

Sam

Here are some finished pics of the base model, with anodized body and sheath options. Very pleased! The blade is marked Wilson and not TekLine, it was an early test blade. These are live on the website now. Thank you!😎😎πŸ”₯βš”οΈ

qN3wLRc.jpeg

cxkXZOw.jpeg

EHjU9zb.jpeg

AlBle9U.jpeg

Q3Yx6gG.jpeg

Sam:cool:βš”οΈ

Back