Sanrenmu 7010 vs CRKT Drifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of insures that you're a troll if you bump a thread that turned into a pointless pissing match after having posted this...
OP here; haven't moved on quite yet but I did find the information for which I was looking on posts 6,19,36,40,69,86,142,147,165,166 and 171.
Thanks.
I bet you mix Skittles and M&Ms and watch the chaos ensue...
maxresdefault.jpg

This kind of insures that you're a troll if you bump a thread that turned into a pointless pissing match after having posted this...

I bet you mix Skittles and M&Ms and watch the chaos ensue...
maxresdefault.jpg

It's madness I tell ya!

First off, Sanrenmu makes a lot of original designs, and the 7010 is not a copy of the Sebenza no matter how you want to look at it. The blade shape is already somewhat different. There was also an old thread somewhere in the forums in which a user compared the 7010 with the Sebbie and determined that they are nothing alike.

Secondly, the CRKT Drifter is a rebranded Sanrenmu 7007 much like the Boker Magnums are rebranded Enlans.

So you are basically comparing a Sanrenmu 7010 against a 7007. Not really an apples to apples comparison imo. One is a standard drop point, the other is a drop point with a slight recurve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back