• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sculptured Green G-10 Tactical with Serrations

Hi Everyone. New offering. Here's the specs:

O-1 utility knife ground from 1/8" stock. Tripple tempered 4" Blade. Serrations on top. Edge leading into serrations is sharpened too.

Sculptured Jade Green G-10 Grips. Stainless steel tubing pins. Skull crusher with thong hole. Bead blasted finish. VERY grippy. Handle is 4" long. Skull crusher is 3/4" long. Handle is 5/8" thick.

Custom Kydex sheath. I made the kydex sheath to ride high so its more comfortable when riding in a vehicle. I hate when the seat drives the knife into your side when you sit down. Also helps when canoeing too!

I especially like the deep thumb notches on it. Combined with the finger choil, and sculptured grip, it gives you a confident, controllable grip.

New Price: $85.00 Shipped to the lower 48 by USPS Priority Mail. Anyplace else, please contact me first for shipping costs.

Paypal (no extra fee), M.O., bank check ok. Personal checks ok, (held until they clear).

This knife is for sale on another forum too, so the first I'll take it email to the following address gets it.

Magua1@midmaine.com

Thanks!
Scott

I like the grip textering on that one. Another nice knife by you, keep them coming!

Power plant supervisor. Lots of G-10, Micarta, stainless tubing, stainless tig wire, etc. I just comb the trash cans and machine shop for scraps. I call it my scavenging missions.

Scott,does the sheath comes with a tec lock clip,or how can you put it on the belt?
thanks
Marc

Currently, it has a kydex belt loop mounted. I have some tek locks on order. They should be here any day. I can throw one in and/or mount it for you. Let me know!

I'll throw one in on this knife for free. In the future, I can make the same knife for the same price, but add $10.00 for the tec lock.

Currently, it has a kydex belt loop mounted. I have some tek locks on order. They should be here any day. I can throw one in and/or mount it for you. Let me know!

I'll throw one in on this knife for free. In the future, I can make the same knife for the same price, but add $10.00 for the tec lock.

Scott

If you include along with the kydex belt loop a tec lock I will take it for $ 85.00 shipped. Please, let me know.

Thanks,

George

George,
Its a deal. She's yours. I expect the tek lock today or tomorrow. Will ship as soon as it arrives. Paypal to magua1@midmaine.com or email for other arrangements. Thank You!
Scott

Scott

I have already sent you the payment through Paypal. I have also provided you through Paypal with all the pertinent information. Please, let me know when you see it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
George

I view a lot of knives on the knife forums and most of them are beautiful knives. You also see several good "working" knives that are well made. This knife hit me as a fantastic looking knife and one that would definately fit the bill for a hunting/outdoor type of knife...and the price:thumbup: :) :thumbup: :cool: :eek: :eek: Unfortunately $$$$ is in short supply right now. But I would like to see one of those in my hand one day.

Thanks for sharing.
In His Service,
Reid Allen

I view a lot of knives on the knife forums and most of them are beautiful knives. You also see several good "working" knives that are well made. This knife hit me as a fantastic looking knife and one that would definately fit the bill for a hunting/outdoor type of knife...and the price:thumbup: :) :thumbup: :cool: :eek: :eek: Unfortunately $$$$ is in short supply right now. But I would like to see one of those in my hand one day.

Thanks for sharing.
In His Service,
Reid Allen

Thanks man,
I really appreciate the positive feedback!
Scott

Scott,
How do the serrations on top hold up to cutting? They look to be really pointie and fragile. How much testing have you done on those?

thanks
Reid

Good as any I've used. They tear as much as cut. I've cut rope, wood, and heavy duty zip ties. I also pounded a test knife into a pine stump and kicked it out sideways to see if it would snap the blade. It didn't, it just popped out.

Back