1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Sebenza 1st timer- for anyone else thinking about it here were some surprises

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Motega, Apr 4, 2020.

1. DCFree

DCFree Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2019
    I’m not a Sebenza fanboy, but my small sebenza grew on me a lot over time. When I first got it, I thought it was a well-crafted knife that I could take apart and service myself that was well-engineered, but it certainly didn’t get your pulse racing. But as a knife I actually use, all of the simple details and functionality have grown on me and I like it more every day I have it. It wears well! Plus if, like me, you live in a state with restrictive knife laws, the blade length is a real plus.

2. pnsxyr

pnsxyr Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 29, 2013
    FWIW, I think you might have left with a bit different perspective if you went for an insingo, IMHO.

That said, users don't sell for that much less than unused. These knives have a small drop-off after being used, and then they hold their value consistently. And as the 21 is ending, you probably won't lose much or anything on it even if it gains a few battle scars.