Sebenza 21 Inconsistent Action

Wow... hard to even read all of this! So sorry your first experience has been such a bad one. Though very time consuming, I can't see them not somehow making this right for you in the end game. I would imagine they get tons of calls from people saying "my knife is stiff!" or "It's not smooth" and so on. So I can completely understand why they said to give it a bit of time. That has most likely worked for them more than not ya know. Hopefully it works itself out, if not, have faith that they will make everything right. Because somehow, they most defenetly will. Stick with it. Best wishes friend

Wow... hard to even read all of this! So sorry your first experience has been such a bad one. Though very time consuming, I can't see them not somehow making this right for you in the end game. I would imagine they get tons of calls from people saying "my knife is stiff!" or "It's not smooth" and so on. So I can completely understand why they said to give it a bit of time. That has most likely worked for them more than not ya know. Hopefully it works itself out, if not, have faith that they will make everything right. Because somehow, they most defenetly will. Stick with it. Best wishes friend
Thanks very much for the kind words, and everyone for all the help! Yes I am trying to keep the faith! I will keep carrying and using the knife and hopefully all will be well.

Back