Sebenzanista Roll Call

Got one here. Large plain right hander.

Viva Sebenzanistas

------------------
The vague and tenuous hope that GOD is too kind to punish the ungodly has become a deadly opiate for the conscience of millions.

*A. W. Tozer

2 Cor 5:10

I have been carrying my large sebenza for about a year now. Now, I want that decorated Umfaan!!
biggrin.gif

Okay,lot of responses but there are more out there.
Owning ONE is great, let us know.
Hey, this new information added with our names is great.
Submariner-no known cure, but it is a great addiction. LOL
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by ThomM (edited 21 December 1999).]

will complete the Zulu Trio when the large, ambidextrous Sebenza arrives. In hand are a plain, small Sebenza and an Umfaan w/1999 design.

-Markus

I have two large coming and my G2 sheath should be here about the same time.

I am getting impatient as heck.

One small Sebenza, plain.
Bought from Chris himself at a knife show in 1997.
Been carrying it and cutting all sorts of things for 2 years.

--Mike L.

------------------
Real men ride Moto Guzzis!

Sebenzanista Heads Up!

If you have been thinking about an Umfaan, Knifeart has one of the 40 Blue Anodized Circles Umfaans for sale at a mere $280.00, the standard Umfaan price. This is a great deal, as you get a decorated, now classic design. If you hesitated before, don't delay! I paid a little more than that for mine, and my wife won't let me have it back!

You owe it to yourselves to check it out. Santa says you have all been good little boys!

As you can see, I am not the cure for Sebenza Addiction, just a carrier of the disease!

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

One large plain!

Glen

------------------
DISCONFECT (dis kon fekt') v. To sterilize the piece of candy you dropped on the floor by blowing on it, assuming this will somehow “remove” all the germs.

Small plain.

I also have a place in line to get a custom, matching Zulu trio!
cool.gif

------------------
...the LORD said unto Joshua, Make thee sharp knives… (Joshua 5:2)

[This message has been edited by Spidey (edited 21 December 1999).]

One Small Undecorated with my name engraved on the face.

Maybe an oddball -- has old handle style but a stonewashed blade. Should be going back to Chris soon for a dual stud, so maybe he can tell me if the blade is really BG-42...

------------------
Clay Fleischer
clay_fleischer@yahoo.com
AKTI Member A000847

Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.

Large sebenza owner going on 4 years and counting.I have had the small,umfaan and project 1 in the past but the large was my first love.

One large plain, DOB 10/21/99. Carried daily, used yesterday to filet two mallard drakes. Good knife.
smile.gif

------------------
ralph

I just got my first one last tuesday...A large plain, born on 12/2/99. I couldnt be happier! Already planning to pick up a small Sebenza in March...
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Keith~
"War to the knife and knife to the hilt"

Small plain right-hand, new style here. If I could part with it, I'd send it in for a dual thumb stud.

[This message has been edited by Root (edited 21 December 1999).]

One lrg Sebenza,a Project II,a Mountaineer II
and a circle pattern Umfaan on the way.
Should be here by Friday.
tongue.gif

Back