Attention Select Your Favorite Brown Tone for Sawcut Bone!!

Brown Tone Options - (alphabetical)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The single blade here is antique yellow (edit: Psych! It’s Antique Amber. My bad.). I can’t remember what the two blade is, but I think probably the same. I’ll have to look for the tube. (Edit: It’s Antique Yellow. Go figner.)8AF63691-E139-4571-9957-BC3342840FF3.jpeg
Anyways, Copperhead rules in my book.

Last edited:
I recall liking the look of Hemlock, but I'd like to see it again before voting :thumbsup:
Me too. I've never seen it in person, and was confused why it is called green, but I liked the look in some of the previous thread photos.

Based on the pictures in this thread so far, I could be shifted to copperhead if the hemlock isn't nice in other photos. I'm keeping as open of a mind as I can.

How does the copperhead differ from this antique yellow sawcut?

LAy9kSS.jpg
I have wondered that myself!! They are either very similar, or the naming was subject to some vagaries, back in 2012!! I expect some variance with stated colors from GEC!! :rolleyes:
Here is a copperhead that has covered many miles, and much experience in 9 years!!Copperhead after many miles 1.jpg

I had a Hemlock Green #66... Looked mostly Dark Brown with "maybe" a hint of Red at the bolsters.
As far as I know, it was only used on these Stockman knives... not sure how it would look on Saw Cut. (not my picture)

Last edited:
Please select one only if you intend to buy a knife!
I have opened all the votes to visibility, to keep things straightforward!!
This is NOT an ordering thread - that comes later!!
You can change your vote. Please be kind !!
Post a Sawcut example if you can, of the Listed colors only!!
They look different jigged so let's not confuse the issue!!
Shortened yet again, to 4 days!! Have fun!!
Copperhead by a mile...

I see Copperhead and Antique Yellow being very similar.
If needed, the Antique Yellow voter could jump over to Copperhead if the votes get too split... or vice versa

I see Copperhead and Antique Yellow being very similar.
If needed, the Antique Yellow voter could jump over to Copperhead if the votes get too split... or vice versa
I think antique yellow varies a lot. I posted it in the last poll thread at the end, but my antique yellow (jigged) #14 doesn't even remotely resemble my #12 copperhead (jigged). Maybe the jigging makes the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back