Attention Select Your Favorite Brown Tone for Sawcut Bone!!

Brown Tone Options - (alphabetical)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell us if there will be a blade etch, what it says, and if there will be a tube with Spring Street Barlow artwork? Single clip blade? How will it be stamped? Noted no shield which seems correct for a Barlow. So many questions.

Spring Street Barlow officially on the production schedule!@! Very exciting news.
Looks like this entire 86 run is going to be one of the best for the year.
I agree that it's very exciting, and I'm personally very pumped about it.
I totally disagree that it will be the best one of the year though...
... because this year they made 2 spring whittlers.

I (mostly) stayed out of the voting and debate this year on purpose.
Nice work, y'all.

677313.jpeg

Can anyone tell us if there will be a blade etch, what it says, and if there will be a tube with Spring Street Barlow artwork? Single clip blade? How will it be stamped? Noted no shield which seems correct for a Barlow. So many questions.
We still need to have a poll to decide that.

Seriously, with the Forum Knife on the production schedule but no order thread yet opened does that mean GEC has decided on a fix quantity of knives and there will be a mad scramble to purchase one when it is released?

Seriously, with the Forum Knife on the production schedule but no order thread yet opened does that mean GEC has decided on a fix quantity of knives and there will be a mad scramble to purchase one when it is released?
Seriously, cool your jets there, Maverick.
Your odds of getting hit by a bus are better than missing out on the forum knife.
Don't make me go earn my CDL.

You're asking questions no one has answers to.
Trust the system and believe in Charlie- the knife enthusiast's enthusiast.

That’s what the interest thread was for, they’ll probably take that number add a few for people that came late to the party and subtract a few less for the flakes and that’ll be pretty close to the demand I’d think.

Should we assume this will be the bolster stamp for the forum knife as well?
I really hope the forum knife does NOT have that booster stamp. Don’t think I’m really a fan of it at all. Still waiting to see a finished product but not too thrilled with that bolster stamp personally as of now.

Well....not to get on a high horse... (I'm to fat for a high horse anyway, give me a barrel chested stumpy legged mule any day) I do find it amusing to see people who don't participate much of anywhere on BF loosing their sh.....uh..er....marbles ( 👍 )over the forum knife this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back