Attention Select Your Favorite Brown Tone for Sawcut Bone!!

Brown Tone Options - (alphabetical)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EngrSorenson

Gold Member
maybe we should use the term participate in a sentence…

You see, when the talk of a new forum knife warms us our thoughts evaporate. The thought vapor goes waaaay up into the sky, where it condenses into brain storms. Once the brain storm gets big enough, our ideas participate ;) down to the fertile ground of the forum. There, from the moist and idea-laden soil, springs forth the Forum Knife. Then the mail carriers reap the harvest and deliver unto us the rich and sustaining bounty.

🤔 Seems to me if one participated regularly in the Traditionals forum, one would KNOW how the forum knife process works....🤷‍♂️
I have several times, and don’t remember it being the same each time. There are probably a lot of newer people who are afraid of missing out because of the scramble associated with GEC knives in general, and especially with patterns like the TC Barlow for the beer scout knife. I never had a problem ordering a form knife, but I’ve sure missed out on a lot of the voting for various features. Also, what is a bolster stamp? I’ve never been fond of serial numbers on the bolster whatsoever.

sf fanatic

Platinum Member
Just to clear the deck--I've written the tube label blurb ...pretty sure there's no bolster stamp. I'm waiting on the go ahead from Strategic Porch Command to launch.
Would it be appropriate to run this by Sir Richard and that Amazon guy first? Or is that blasphemy! 😉

meako

Gold Member
Sir Richard of the Moon and Sir Guy of Amazon are here ye invited to a feast of venison in the glades of Porchwood Forest.....and for payment The Hooded Varmint requests merely a 12 per cent slice of their respective gold bootys*

*the olden meaning of the word not the moderAmericanised meaning (yeeesh)

Hyesouljah

Gold Member
Every day I check to see, if today is the day you see.

I refresh my traditional thread, in hopes of finding an ordering thread.

When that day comes it will surely not be with dread. Though it may be bitter sweet.

All our polling will culminate in the end, where we will bid our farewells in the Spring Street Barlow ordering thread.

😃🤣🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

waynorth

Dealer / Materials Provider
Watch for some delayed pictures of our knife parts on GEC's website!!
Bill said they are coming soon! Hopefully before the weekend; but . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .we'll see!!
Also we may see a completed knife by October 1st!!

Status
Not open for further replies.