September 2021 BOTM - 301 Stockman 420HC FFG Long Pull, Black Burlap Micarta

Huh I tried to place an order for one but I guess it doesn't like my APO address. :rolleyes:

Nice looking blade! If they'd have made it in a premium steel i'd be all over it, but I have a ton of 420HC knives already, all of which were less expensive than this one I have to say.

I went ahead and ordered one, although I wish as well they’d of upped the blade steel as in the forum knife. I’d guess I’ll save it since I don’t foresee it replacing my forum 301.

How do you guys see the number left? I'm on an Android if that matters. Just curious, thanks.
add one to cart, go to checkout, update to 200 or whatever ya think is more than is left. it gives you can only buy 3 message, also only xxx amount left.

see screen shot i took for ya....

Screenshot_20210923-180557_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm on android too doesn't matter....

Hopefully they will produce this in there regular 301 line with the sawcut black scales and flat ground blades at a more reasonable price.
These are naturally going to be more expensive being the Sept Buck of the Month, but even still the price does feel a tiny bit high. If it was premium steel of some sort it would be better. But for say 75 or 80 bucks these would have all dissapeared extremely quickly. But they will all sell, just surprised they're heading into their third day

71 left if you missed it. The BF GEC 86 released also. Maybe money was split for customers.

It’s a nice knife and glad for everyone who got one that likes them.
I’ve got 2 ea of the 2018 forum knife so I really don’t need to get another 2 blade 301 especially when it’s standard 420hc. And just my taste, but the black burlap and nickel silver doesn’t appeal to me. Now if it were a copper frame and bolsters that might go better with the black burlap.

Back