• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Severtech update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your pm is full
TOm
Hi Kevin, I'll take the red.
Looks Like I'm low on the other list!
Tom

I'll PM you guys who are getting the next bunch. I will collect some money this week. Post more when i get off work.:p

Here's the deal. I thought we were getting 20 to 30 knives. So far we are on target for 10. I will talk to Aaron this weekend about the quantity. Unfortunately I told him I needed 7 BLUE knives so now I got 7 BLUE and 3 BLACK. Some of the blues stay in town here and here are the guys on my list :
BLACK-- Atlasfields
Jack Lowe
rmolk
BLUE--- Mikjk
Idshawn
HonchO
I apologize for the screw up since I know some of you have waited a long time. If you guys listed would PM me I'll give you the info, or email me at poppiloppi@msn.com. If you can't swing the funds let me know and I'll go to the next guy on the list. Thanks, Kevin

hi kevin, just got done sending email. i am going to pass on knife so someone else can have my place on the list. thanks:)

Kevin,

sent u a an email... actually two. i received the email to my gmail account.

thanks again! can't wait to get my Blue Brute! :D

Jon (Mikjk)

Received my blue Severtech today. This is the only production auto I have ever handled that is tougher than a Dalton. ZERO and I mean ZERO blade play, sharp is an understatement and the fit and finish is flawless...Than You Kevin...Al

Hello all! I recieved my blue severtech today also! Now I know what the fuss is all about!!! Absolutely great knife! Definetly would not hesitate to take it in harms way. Quality is better then ANY production auto I have ever handled! Thank you Kevin for opening my eyes to superior quality! David:D

Well Angryfish I don't think that it would matter much if he did unless you happen to be one of his friends or relatives. I was the first person to reply that I wanted in on the right handed Severtechs on the original thread and I didn't manage to make the cut at No. 9 on the second thread. Hell, the infamous Artsig 1 got offered one before most of us on Severtecher's mystical "first come first serve" list. :barf:

I seem to remember severtecher having quoted him as saying there would be a run of leftys made sometime next year but i may have been wrong. I thought he was also keeping track of the leftys who posted for the group buy.

Kevin,

i emailed u before about receiving my Severtech. what can i say, it's a great knife! stout and fires harder than my Daltons. thank u for all ur efforts to make this happen!

AngryFish said:
I seem to remember severtecher having quoted him as saying there would be a run of leftys made sometime next year but i may have been wrong. I thought he was also keeping track of the leftys who posted for the group buy.

Yes, severtecher has said a run of lefty's are in the works. Don't know when, but definitely after the regular knives have been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back