• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Severtech update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello severtecher, may I be inlcuded on the list for a left-handed model? I'll buy two or three if necessary.

Thank You.

My severtech arrived (held up for a week in the fedex truck), and is perfect. As anyone who has seen one knows, it is fast, heavy, solid and built to handle anything.
Get one!!!!

regards,
rich

greasemanelli1 said:
Hello severtecher, may I be inlcuded on the list for a left-handed model? I'll buy two or three if necessary.

Thank You.

I would like to know when the Left Handed ones are available too.

Does anyone know if all of the blades will be tanto?

I would like to get in on the list for one left handed. I would love one with a clip point blade

OK guys , I got lefty news. It's not good news though. I spoke to Aaron today and asked when he was going to do some lefties. He said not any time soon. He is making another batch of right handers so you guys who need one contact Aaron at the Severtech site.
He is currently looking to put his sharpener into production. You guys that have a Severtech can be sure the sharpener will be as heavy duty. I am planning to get one and maybe put it in a "passaround".
So the lefties may have to wait another year or ...more??

Severtech,

Thanks again for the update, just wish it was better news. If you can please keep us updated of any changes. Keeping my fingers crossed for the end of 2006!!!!

Mark

Kevin:
I wannar 2pc of right-handed(one black and one blue).Please add me to your list.Wait for your reply.

Thanks a lot!

Severtecher is right. I just sent Aaron a USPS MO for a right handed model. All he has is Black but that is OK, it will match my Black left handed one I picked up here used. I just wish Aaron would turn out some Blue Lefties before I die.
Mike

I posted in this thread waaaay back and am still in for a lefty if/when they are available.

Thanks.

Hi Kevin, Do you know is Aaron hiring helper at Severtech? I am looking for work & very interested in knife making. Thanks, Andy

This may be useless, but are severtechs still being produced? Where can I get one? I have wanted one since they first came out, and can finally afford one. Any help is appreciated

coker said:
This may be useless, but are severtechs still being produced? Where can I get one? I have wanted one since they first came out, and can finally afford one. Any help is appreciated
You might try posting the Want To Buy area.
Good Luck. They do occasionally come up for sale, rarely, but it does happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back