Off-Topic Share your animal friends!

22708.jpeg22359.jpeg22736.jpeg

So, late last week these 2 showed up at the house. We presume that they came from the neighbors who raised beef cows until recently when they had a barn fire and lost the barn. The little calico had a run in with a larger animal and has a pretty bad bite wound on her neck. After an intensive trapping campaign and the hard work of Ms. Wild Willie to befriend them, they were brought in and my brother agreed to give them a home (my niece has been asking for a cat). He just got back from the vets office with meds, and instructions to keep them isolated for about 10 more days to watch for rabies... Happy ending for all I hope.

Meet Lucky.

20220915_075749.jpg

Lucky has been going on 2-3+ hour walkabouts lately, to the tune of... I thought he was gone gone a couple times. We're in a new neighborhood so he's getting his bearings. Come to learn those include our next door neighbor's (nicknamed Grumpy, according to his wife) lap. She says it's the only time he smiles.

More on how and why I adopted Lucky in another post perhaps. I am lucky to know Lucky.
20220528_092920.jpg

Pixie
31G3RmN.jpg

Angus (ginger) & Hercules
uaVkVxu.jpg

Olive & Bochek
luwM44n.jpg

Back