• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ShepardCC: Custom Knife Scales & Backspacers **Books OPEN**

How much would it be for a red shred carbon fiber scale for a hinderer xm-18 3.5?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I have a Kershaw JYD II. I'm looking for G10 or CF, something show-y as this won't by my EDC knife. If I give you a price range and a color preference could you come up with something?

I have a Kershaw JYD II. I'm looking for G10 or CF, something show-y as this won't by my EDC knife. If I give you a price range and a color preference could you come up with something?

Yea I can work on that knife. Price all depends on material and design wanted. I work with g10, micarta, and all types of carbon fiber. Pm me or email me at ShepardCustomConcealment@yahoo.com and we can figure out all the details.

Custom Spyderco SpydieChef Glow Carbon fiber. Glow shred carbon fiber to be exact.
As awesome as these pics are, it looks much better in person!

After some waiting in patience, this.

Chef_CF.JPG

Chef_CF2.JPG

Miso

I sent you an email last week. Just checking to see if you got it. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Do you have anything for a 583 Barrage? Looking to buy from a couple of different people on this site and want to see my options.

Looking for something that looks like AWT scales with a thin blue line in it. Coyote Brown on one side, black with the thin blue line on the other. Willing to see what G10 scales would look like on the full size Barrage.

Hi, I've seen your Emerson CQC scales, and they're awesome. Do you do Mini CQC(7) scales as well?
Thanks!

~Jim

Back