• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ShepardCC: Custom Knife Scales & Backspacers **Books OPEN**

I just shot you an email, I am curious about what Emerson scales you can make.
Thanks for your time.

Hey guys. This is my first time actually being able to get the forums to.load up. Been down a long time. Also this new site is...not my favorite...

For now please email me at ShepardCustomConcealment@yahoo.com

I'll be going through and answering all my emails today and thursday.

April 19 is my mom's birthday and April 21 is my birthday so I will be taking those days off.
Hope all is well and thank you always for your continued support. :)

I replied to the last one I got and asked what material did you want. Also said that shred cf is kind brittle so if you wanted it it would need to be thicker than the stock scale on your custom knife

I replied to the last one I got and asked what material did you want. Also said that shred cf is kind brittle so if you wanted it it would need to be thicker than the stock scale on your custom knife

We never discussed shred cf. I just re-sent my last email to you. Please let me know that you get it. It is coming from a yahoo email address. Thanks.

Checking all emails today! :)

Started new job working 74 hrs a week. Been super busy. And still figuring out this new website

Have an awesome day everyone!!

Checking all emails today! :)

Started new job working 74 hrs a week. Been super busy. And still figuring out this new website

Have an awesome day everyone!!

Re sending my email, in case it didn't through, and sending as a PM.

Thanks!

Got it Haden.

Books closed to catch up on orders. I'll update when books are back open.

Thanks everyone for the support

will also be doing a giveaway next month so stay tuned

A few orders are getting behind. As soon as those and all the others are done, books cleared. I'll reopen the books and post that they are open.
Thank you all for the support.

Any questions or concerns please pm me or email me.

Back