• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Shiva Ki and his knives.

I believe that Shiva Ki`s response to his earlier post involving John Fitch were straight and to the point. If the two makers have become friends, then I think that is good news. As far as a lot of the negative comments about Shiva, that is o-kay too, because that is what -The Freedom of Speech is all about-. However just remember that is what is important about the amendment. After reading some of the other posts about Shiva, there is some very strong words being used about him, here again that is the power that the the bill of rights gives us. I for one am glad we are all different, as that makes the world more exciting.

I think it's great that Shiva Ki and John Fitch are getting along. The apology was a good thing, but was really the only right thing for Mr. Ki to do.

Anyway, I think I have had enough of Shiva Ki for awhile. After reading what some have posted about him I'm beginning to think he is a god or something, and I'm not the religious sort.

Keith Montgomery said:
I think it's great that Shiva Ki and John Fitch are getting along. The apology was a good thing, but was really the only right thing for Mr. Ki to do.

Anyway, I think I have had enough of Shiva Ki for awhile. After reading what some have posted about him I'm beginning to think he is a god or something, and I'm not the religious sort.

.. not a god, just straight-up "honest" -
.. for better or worse.
.. in fact.. a good example of "self-actualization";
(go ahead,, look it up )

.. the 'apology' *was* a good thing, I'm sure.. do not know yet, what the specifics of Shiva's *crime* were...
.. seemingly, Mr Fitch has accepted Master Shiva Ki's "apology"; amends have been made..
.. now it remains for some others, I think, to extend the same courtesy to
Shiva Ki himself..
.. a man who without a doubt, has been 'cut up' pretty bad by some in this forum.. with no real opportunity to come here in his own defense.. the man 'himself'.
.. my my my myyyyy,, !
.. so *easy* to kick a man when he is down....

.. I was in communication with Shiva Ki this day, and he asked if I would post a comment for him, by him..

.. on his behalf I quote:

"It's incredible how, right after I post the fact that I apologized to John, and he has forgiven me, what's with these other guys? They ignore my post and rag on. They obviously have a private agenda that excludes 'reality'."

.. and for myself..
.. I have to wonder, that a person could be so
arrogant to actually think he could be "finished".. and expect to then be 'exempt' from any furthur involvement in a situation where he has played such an 'injurious' role.
.. perhaps, Mr. Montgomery, like it or not, 'some' are not yet "finished" with *you* ... eh?

. yep....;)

Kohai999

Second Degree Cutter
G.R. (gord) Begg said:

.. not a god, just straight-up "honest" -
.. for better or worse.
.. in fact.. a good example of "self-actualization";
(go ahead,, look it up )

"It's incredible how, right after I post the fact that I apologized to John, and he has forgiven me, what's with these other guys? They ignore my post and rag on. They obviously have a private agenda that excludes 'reality'."

.. and for myself..
.. I have to wonder, that a person could be so
arrogant to actually think he could be "finished".. and expect to then be 'exempt' from any furthur involvement in a situation where he has played such an 'injurious' role.
.. perhaps, Mr. Montgomery, like it or not, 'some' are not yet "finished" with *you* ... eh?

. yep....;)

G.R., you don't belong here, you belong in the General Discussion sewer, er, um, I mean section.

Maybe you do belong, here, on second thought, we have the Fowlerites, the Ki Koolaid Brigade, the Beggians, the Dean Dawgs, the Fitchers..........:p

Keith is a very longstanding, well regarded member of this here particular Forum. Say what you want about your Master, but remember, you are new here, and could be walking the Plank, hanging yourself with your own words.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

G.R. (gord) Begg said:

.., -"" -
.. .
.. .. "";
(,, )

.. '' ** , .. , '** ...
.. , '""; ..
.. , ,
.. , '' .. .. ''.
.. ,, !
.. ** ....

.. , , ..

.. :

"' , , , ? . ''."

.. ..
.. , "".. '' '' .
.. , . , , '' "" ** ... ?

. ....;)

You have been found guilty of unruly and superfluous punctuation and are hereby sentenced to one course of “hooked on phonics”.

Sincerely,
- The Grammar Police

Kohai999 said:
G.R., you don't belong here, you belong in the General Discussion sewer, er, um, I mean section.

Maybe you do belong, here, on second thought, we have the Fowlerites, the Ki Koolaid Brigade, the Beggians, the Dean Dawgs, the Fitchers..........:p

Keith is a very longstanding, well regarded member of this here particular Forum. Say what you want about your Master, but remember, you are new here, and could be walking the Plank, hanging yourself with your own words.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

.. interesting 'opinion' Mr. Garsson..

.. please note, that I have suggested nothing that would detract from Mr. Montgomery's "status".. or is it *tenure*.?

.. nor have I thrown any "insults" at him.

.. on the other hand.. the insults are coming my way thick and fast..

.. one thing I learned long ago, is this..

"Don't start, unless you can finish."

.. appreciate your marvelous input. :yawn:

.. by the way..
.. "walk the plank" ..
.. "keelhaul"
.. .. latter-day pirates, perhaps....?
.. under "sail" at the moment, I guess..
:jerkit:

G.R. (gord) Begg said:
... perhaps, Mr. Montgomery, like it or not, 'some' are not yet "finished" with *you* ... eh?

. yep....;)

What a frickin' joke you are. Do you really think I give a damn if someone like you doesn't think he is finished with me? You know what you can kiss. You've had lots of practice with Master Ki.

By the way, since you don't think it is right for me to say that I have had enough of all this crap about Shiva Ki, I guess I'll keep posting the truth about what an ass he was on this forum, and he was without a doubt a total choad.

Kohai999

Second Degree Cutter
G.R. (gord) Begg said:
.. interesting 'opinion' Mr. Garsson..

.. please note, that I have suggested nothing that would detract from Mr. Montgomery's "status".. or is it *tenure*.?

.. on the other hand.. the insults are coming my way thick and fast..

.. one thing I learned long ago, is this..

"Don't start, unless you can finish."

.. appreciate your marvelous input. :yawn:

.. by the way..
.. "walk the plank" ..
.. "keelhaul"
.. .. latter-day pirates, perhaps....?
.. under "sail" at the moment, I guess..

Mr. Begg,

1. Master Shiva Ki is a contentious personage, and is not especially regarded well in this particular Forum, due to his own conduct. He may indeed make an especially fine knife, however, interestingly enough, the most common pattern that I have seen by him seems to my eyes, to be a fairly ungainly copy of the Larry Harley Battle Bowie.

2. I believe that the title "arrogant" was applied to Keith, and he does not come off as an arrogant person in the THOUSANDS of posts that he has made.

3. I have never, ever started anything that I was not committed to finishing. I am obsessive/compulsive that way.

4. I am former U.S. Navy, and a proud member of the paying BladeForums Community, as well as a proud participant in the Cove, of pirates, that is. ARRRRR!:)

5. Championing Master Ki will not garner much affection from many of us. Some, like James Falor and Leatherbird, have learned to moderate their protestations of Ki'ism, and have come to be accepted as welcome participants, others just can't get past it, and dangle. I wish only the best for you, you will find some top notch members of the community here, collectors, makers, writers, and some who just want to learn as much as they can, as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

I try to stay out of posts like this, but for some reason I can't this time. Let me just say, I do not know any parties involved personaly and I do not want to come across as a smart ass. I have a couple of legit questions, and a couple of opinions (we all know what opinions are like, (0) (yes we all have one). So don't drag me into this hate pit with you.

I have seen a few posts by Mr. KI, and they have been very boastfull (have knives on hand) talking about how they (call me, I have knives on hand for sale) out cut any other makers. I show pictures on my website how good they cut. (I have knives on hand, call me) I think that Mr. Ki's knives look very nice, and would like to handle some of them, but the attitude really turns me off:jerkit: . (I have knives for sale, call me). He will not enter a contest to prove his claims. (knive for sale, call me). :barf:

I drove a semi truck for about 6 months. It is a funny thing, you put a man in a 6X6 area and give him a radio, he can be the badest mother ****** in the world, as long as he does not stop that truck (kind of like a computer). I am by no means a bad ass, I am 5' 11" and about 30lbs over weight, but before I listen to you talk about how bad you are, you will need to be standing over me punching me in the face. It would not be the first time I have had my ass whipped and probably not the last.

Once again, I am not trying to be a smart ass, but this is why I resonded to this thread.

1. "not a god" this is a knife forum, just the fact that "a god" was mentioned makes me :barf: along with the spirit fagots.

2. "Master Shiva Ki's " Master of what? Nobody is my master, he may be YOUR Master, but he is not a master of mine. Anybody that calls me "Master Graham" will be set straight right away. I am nobodys master, and nobody masters me.

Once again, I am just stating my thoughts, (which does not mean a thing). I am as easy going as anybody, but if you call me out, I will come out with you.

Every thing I have seen from Keith has been right on the money. Everything I have seen from you or "your master" has been hype, or lies, I don't know. It is hard to tell the difference between hype or lies, until you prove it.

Kohai999

Second Degree Cutter
Grahamknives said:
I am as easy going as anybody, but if you call me out, I will come out with you.

Ok, I'm calling, come out with me, and bring my danged 1/4" 440C Razel out with you, that I ordered last year!!:D

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

I think this Shiva Ki discution is getting out of proportion. As I can see it:

1. Shiva Ki makes knives. They cut.
2. He blew it up on this forum and was banned here. This concerned, among other things, unkind remarks about John Fitch's work.
3. The two makers priorly named worked it out and are OK now.
4. If Shiva Ki wants to come back here (which is unlikely if I got it right) he will do so.

I don't see how any further debate on the subject can do any good to the involved parts.

Kohai999 said:
Ok, I'm calling, come out with me, and bring my danged 1/4" 440C Razel out with you, that I ordered last year!!:D

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

I knew I should have keep my mouth shut :foot: The last time I talked to you, I ordered the steel, they screwed it up and it took a little longer. It is heat treated and back. We will be putting a handle on it this week. I will make sure it is ready to go with in one week. You call me out, I will step up. Go ahead and send some money, It will be ready before the check clears.:D

/.. don't give a rat's ass about yer affection..
.. just tryin' to push a little "justice" for a guy who is gettin' the shit stabbed out of his back, by the local bullies.
.. the way I figure it, if I hurled as many insults at you boys.. as you have, to myself or Shiva Ki.. I'd be banned for life.
.. some of ya definately got "tenure" alright.
. and it's interesting to see how you come 'unglued' when someone doesn't "do it your way".

.. and he's not *my* master..
.. he is *a* master.. as in martial arts.
.. and I'm no liar, mr. graham knives..
.. yer talkin' pretty loose..

.. anyway.. see you-all later..
.. rest up.

Grahamknives said:
I try to stay out of posts like this, but for some reason I can't this time. Let me just say, I do not know any parties involved personaly and I do not want to come across as a smart ass. I have a couple of legit questions, and a couple of opinions (we all know what opinions are like, (0) (yes we all have one). So don't drag me into this hate pit with you.

I have seen a few posts by Mr. KI, and they have been very boastfull (have knives on hand) talking about how they (call me, I have knives on hand for sale) out cut any other makers. I show pictures on my website how good they cut. (I have knives on hand, call me) I think that Mr. Ki's knives look very nice, and would like to handle some of them, but the attitude really turns me off:jerkit: . (I have knives for sale, call me). He will not enter a contest to prove his claims. (knive for sale, call me). :barf:

I drove a semi truck for about 6 months. It is a funny thing, you put a man in a 6X6 area and give him a radio, he can be the badest mother ****** in the world, as long as he does not stop that truck (kind of like a computer). I am by no means a bad ass, I am 5' 11" and about 30lbs over weight, but before I listen to you talk about how bad you are, you will need to be standing over me punching me in the face. It would not be the first time I have had my ass whipped and probably not the last.

Once again, I am not trying to be a smart ass, but this is why I resonded to this thread.

1. "not a god" this is a knife forum, just the fact that "a god" was mentioned makes me :barf: along with the spirit fagots.

2. "Master Shiva Ki's " Master of what? Nobody is my master, he may be YOUR Master, but he is not a master of mine. Anybody that calls me "Master Graham" will be set straight right away. I am nobodys master, and nobody masters me.

Once again, I am just stating my thoughts, (which does not mean a thing). I am as easy going as anybody, but if you call me out, I will come out with you.

Every thing I have seen from Keith has been right on the money. Everything I have seen from you or "your master" has been hype, or lies, I don't know. It is hard to tell the difference between hype or lies, until you prove it.

.. by the way..
.. mind showing me where I claimed to be a "badass" ?

Rat Finkenstein said:
You have been found guilty of unruly and superfluous punctuation and are hereby sentenced to one course of “hooked on phonics”.

Sincerely,
- The Grammar Police

.. I accept the charge..
.. hold the course though.
.. :D

Oh dear, it looks like the Great Master has sent forth his disciples to pave the way for his triumphant return to the forums. :jerkit: I can hardly wait. :rolleyes: I might respond to some of Gordos comments if I could break his secret sniper insane punctuation code. :yawn:

Roger

Danbo

Platinum Member
Beware the Mystical Vibrating Palm Strike Of Death! :D

Hey, mistah Danbo

Hush yo mouf!!

You jus wanna lern dat Mistikal Vibratin' Palm Strike 'O Desire so's ya can apply it ta da backside of dat girl in yo avatar pichur. (No need ta call, ain't got no knives) Wuddent mine layin' a couple 'o palms on dat my own seff. (No knives, so ain't no needa y'all callin').

Jimmy (no monies, neetha, so no needa eny my damned fambly callin me, and dat's fer sure) L. (no need callin, no knives, but y'all can sen monies. jes lemma know 'n I give y'all my address) Fikes

ps. dat gal sho gat da high-ass! N she MIGHTY thursty!:eek: You betta watch yo'seff, Bo. You get eat up by dat, cause dat's definnately one badddddddddddd-azz hoochie mamma.:thumbup: