1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Shop updates and pics

Discussion in 'Shannon Steel Labs' started by ShannonSteelLabs, Jun 11, 2019.

1. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    That’s pretty wild looking !!! I really like it !!!!

ShannonSteelLabs likes this.
  2. ShannonSteelLabs

ShannonSteelLabs KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 9, 2015
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    Hope your day of opening presents was helped with sharp knives!

Happy holidays!

duramax and jlauffer like this.
  3. jlauffer

jlauffer Dissident Aggressor Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Merry Christmas Colin! Very un-Christmas-like weather here...60deg, pouring rain, and 60mph winds earliero_O

duramax and ShannonSteelLabs like this.
  4. ShannonSteelLabs

ShannonSteelLabs KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 9, 2015
    Thats very strange for MA!!!

Its weird for me too. I'm wearing shorts and a light sweatshirt today. Probably in the 60s here. But everyone here is bundled up like it 30 degrees. Amateurs.

duramax and jlauffer like this.
  5. Currawong

Currawong Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 19, 2012
    Merry Cristmas! We’re had a cold xmas day here in Australia. Very unusual, normally it’s stinking hot.

Used the apex edc to cut up the roast chicken :thumbsup:

6. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Merry Christmas !!!!

Located right below MA, same weather here :-( But wow the temp is dropping now !!!!

ShannonSteelLabs and jlauffer like this.
  7. ShannonSteelLabs

Sep 9, 2015
    Glad she's is still getting use!!

Nice!! CT or RI?
    Whats the temp today?

8. duramax

Nov 29, 2012
    I’m in CT , 32° clear sky

ShannonSteelLabs likes this.
  9. razor-edge-knives

razor-edge-knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 3, 2011
    Looking good Colin!

If you are going to order any this coming year hit me up maybe we can go in on a sheet together and have it sent directly to my waterjet guy for cutting (esp the vanax) - I'll do the same if I am doing a batch

ShannonSteelLabs and duramax like this.
  10. ShannonSteelLabs

Sep 9, 2015
    I will definitely let you know.

And definitely for the vanax. Thanks man!

razor-edge-knives likes this.
  11. Currawong

Currawong Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 19, 2012
    I'll take one of each :D