Shouldn't every Friday be "Black Friday"

BB can always be relied on for exceptional bone. But what is that one? At first glance mistook it for a Coffin Jack, similar turning on the bolster.

Past couple of days out in the country was carrying a CASE Chestnut Bone Stockman, but started pining for the BB 3964 Stockman- think it's the best Stockman I own. Round bolsters, magnificent W&T , the Sheepfoot rides low (after a mod) and it's beautifully sharp. I think GEC was influenced by it when they unveiled the 82 Dixie. Although that is a bigger knife (too big I have to concede) and has fine unusual blade assortment, you can see styling cues a plenty from the BB.

Thanks Ron! Will try....:)

Up3O4jU.jpg

BB can always be relied on for exceptional bone. But what is that one? At first glance mistook it for a Coffin Jack, similar turning on the bolster.

Past couple of days out in the country was carrying a CASE Chestnut Bone Stockman, but started pining for the BB 3964 Stockman- think it's the best Stockman I own. Round bolsters, magnificent W&T , the Sheepfoot rides low (after a mod) and it's beautifully sharp. I think GEC was influenced by it when they unveiled the 82 Dixie. Although that is a bigger knife (too big I have to concede) and has fine unusual blade assortment, you can see styling cues a plenty from the BB.
Hello Will. It is a model 2967 Swell Center Moose, clip and spear, two springs and measures 3 7/8" closed. That is a nice stockman!

Fodderwing Fodderwing Thanks for the info Dwight, not noticed that one before. I am enthusiastic about that Stockman, it's the small shield model and I love using it, but need a back-up, just in case of disaster:eek::D:thumbsup:

Back