Show me your Blur!

jimw451 - I owe you one for the 1670BOR, that was one I had been wanting. I am looking pretty close for the Blurs that are out there, Ive been looking for a purple ever since i saw RxEnergy's collection in May.

LOL, I hear ya brother! I had a retail website when the blue ones came out, so I held back one plain edge and one combo edge for my own collection, but the rest sold out super fast! I'm wishing now that I had held onto more of 'em.

Ive been looking for a purple ever since i saw RxEnergy's collection in May.
Dunno 'bout others, but this is the only one I ever came across. Saw it on ebay and had to have it. I'm still shocked that not many people were interested on it There was no bidding war for it, except for a light Bidding Bitch Slap. I still sniped :D

Saw it on ebay and had to have it.

Been checking ebay since may, no purple. Seen a few twill, green & orange CPM154, ZDP189, ZDP189 blem, grey, S60V non Blem, SG2, pe tanto Blur. Going to have to go get a can of purple spray paint I guess

Been checking ebay since may, no purple. Seen a few twill, green & orange CPM154, ZDP189, ZDP189 blem, grey, S60V non Blem, SG2, pe tanto Blur. Going to have to go get a can of purple spray paint I guess

You saw an S60V non blem on the bay?? How long ago was that. As far as I know only one ever went up for auction on ebay and the winning bidder could not afford it and backed out. How much did the one you saw go for out of curiosity?

You saw an S60V non blem on the bay?? How long ago was that. As far as I know only one ever went up for auction on ebay and the winning bidder could not afford it and backed out. How much did the one you saw go for out of curiosity?

I actually just finished an e-mail to the guy that got the non-blem off the bay this afternoon. Nice enough guy. He's looking to trade it for a Hinderer XM-18 in the trade forums here. I made him an offer, but apparently it was an offer he could refuse. Oh well, I tried.

Edit: Also, it went for $250. He posted an "Is it really..?" or something post on the forums here back in August I think. What an awesome find. So jealous.

Going to have to go get a can of purple spray paint I guess

Now that's an idea, Bob! I might take purple spray paint to a used silver twill Blur. Now that would be something to see, huh? Also, I don't remember where I saw it but I'll try to locate it again, I have seen a non-photoshopped (I think) Blue Blur with silver twill inserts. Lemme go look...

It was a few months back, I think end or mid summer. It was from Las Vegas, it was listed for I think $400 and it expired and then it was re-listed for... I think $300 and sold. But it may have been listed for $500 and then dropped to $400. There was a post in the Kershaw forum saying "I got a S60V non-blem on ebay" the next day.

Everyone should own a blue Blur.........and a purple Leek, with an S30V blade. :D

mypictures002.jpg

002001.jpg

I do recall seeing that same blue with the twill. I wonder if some one took the twill and put it in the blue, never heard of that blur being made.

The S60V went for $250, that is pretty cheap, I was almost positive it was $300... but come to think of it, I think I recall it being marked down by $50, so it might have started at $300. I was checking on it pretty regularly to see what happened

th_EatingPopcorn.gif

We need more smiley face options

I've only got a couple, but no pics of them together, yet.

3963738909_f9459c606c_o.jpg

3295497109_87dd4aafd7_o.jpg

Last edited:
I do recall seeing that same blue with the twill. I wonder if some one took the twill and put it in the blue, never heard of that blur being made.

The S60V went for $250, that is pretty cheap, I was almost positive it was $300... but come to think of it, I think I recall it being marked down by $50, so it might have started at $300. I was checking on it pretty regularly to see what happened

th_EatingPopcorn.gif

We need more smiley face options

Thanks for the info on the non blem Bob.

The blue with the twill was a mod job that turned out pretty good as I recall. The colors looked great together.

It was definetely $250...I got reall lucky...or unlucky if the wife ever finds out..it will probably be in an evidence locker then

After re-reading my posts, I just realized that my response was stepping on someone else's question. I get too excited about certain topics and :foot: . BobSig, jonnymac44, I humbly apologize for that. Won't happen again.

johnnymac44 - No problem supplying the info, glad Jim was able to help my memory. YA the twill/blue did look awesome, wouldnt mind seeing more pics of that one.

marc4fishing - So you are the one, it is an awesome find, you have 1 of the 15. Ya I wouldnt tell the wife either, I find it best not to volunteer info about the knife purchases. Not that I am afraid of my wife or anything, but she is surprisingly strong for a girl.

jimw451 - No problem, you remembered better than I did. The same thing happened to me on this thread, by the time i finished my post, there were 2 new one that showed up in front of mine. I need to stop thinking so hard, or think fast I guess. Blurs are an exciting topic and your feelings
bawling.gif
just take over and people get crazy
tinfoilhatcg3.gif

how many of the purple blurs were made? my girlfriend would love one but idk how to go about getting one

I havent been able to find that info yet, I think it is a pretty low number since I have been looking for one and never seen one for sale. Actually I have only seen 2 pictures with a purple blur. They are pretty rare and as a result are probably worth a decent amount of money. I first started looking for one so I could get my wife a purple version of my favorite knife, but if I find one now Im not going to let her have it, too rare.
The other picture

226861_200137893361919_100000971289733_477022_6588892_a.jpg

Back