1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Show me your Elephant Toes.

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Mack, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007

Mine are my most carried pattern. Every single day.....

I usually carry the all steel GEC model, and two other traditionals, often the equal end sunfish.

They pocket carry better than my two blade 23's because they are single spring, and rounded ends.....

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    Rookie82 likes this.
  2. Travman

Travman Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2016
    I carry my bigger knives like this Whaler in a custom sheath. The sheath was made for about $60. It isn’t that I couldn’t carry them in my pocket, I just want to save room for other things.
    [​IMG]

Jim_Archibald, JOELSM and JohnDF like this.
  3. Jak3

Jak3

Sep 6, 2016
    Does this count or is this just a sleeveboard?

[​IMG]

4. Jim_Archibald

Jim_Archibald

Jul 14, 2019
    Yeah, I am guilty of generalizing. I apologize.

I'mSoSharp likes this.