Show off your 15's

gec 15s, how much do I love you? let me count the ways... added a substantial bunch due to the efforts of @waynorth, Bill Howard, @Rusty1 , Half/Stop Half/Stop and my friend from the groups gifted me a pretty neat one too during the Rendezvous

oi0eMMz.jpg

the users box updated

sxOQG3m.jpg
I know Jack, you can stop anytime you want to! :eek: I’m glad I could hook you up on one you wanted buddy. :) You’ve almost got as many 15’s as I do! ;) But then mine are not all single blade models! :D

I know Jack, you can stop anytime you want to! :eek: I’m glad I could hook you up on one you wanted buddy. :) You’ve almost got as many 15’s as I do! ;) But then mine are not all single blade models! :D

only just the one two blade Ron, however now its so nice, I wonder if i should even modify it. I enjoy the new clips so much that I may not make any changes for now. might even have the clip swapped instead maybe. thanks again!

I just received this 153117 this week I won in the GAW @pmek5 hosted. Absolutely beautiful knife but I am obsessed with "touching up the edge" on every knife I get this time as you can see the knife bit back. :D The funny thing about this GAW is the fact I never entered it seems @Pàdruig gave one of his entries to me and that was the post that won. Tim, Dylan thank you guys so much once again..

roa1E6L.jpg

Thank you! It certainly is a favourite of mine. I missed out on getting a bone Spear 15 in the last release but I'm keeping an eye out :cool:

Back