Show off your 15's

A wise choice. Even worse than loving no longer available is loving the never were production pieces. I saw that Wharncliffe #15 with the cap lifter and my jaw hit the floor.

What Wharncliffe #15?!! You shouldn't have even mentioned that. Now I gotta go google for a pic of it.

I see a #15 cap lifter in my future too :eek: although presently I'm on a Sheepsfoot kick with a Wharncliffes a close second. Only single blades though. And of course anything with EO also catches my eye! Dunno why - just like the look of it.

What Wharncliffe #15?!! You shouldn't have even mentioned that. Now I gotta go google for a pic of it.

I see a #15 cap lifter in my future too :eek: although presently I'm on a Sheepsfoot kick with a Wharncliffes a close second. Only single blades though. And of course anything with EO also catches my eye! Dunno why - just like the look of it.

Allow me :D (It's actually a sheepfoot)

IMG_2008_zps19dd22b2.jpg~original

DSCF5469_zpsf6a15549.jpg~original

Custom frankensteined knife with bronze and mammoth... one of 3 so far. :thumbup:

Custom frankensteined knife with bronze and mammoth... one of 3 so far. :thumbup:
I'm gonna faint! Sheepsfoot barlow with EO!
Think I've died and gone to Slipjoint Heaven.
Thanks a lot Philllll!!!! I didn't wanna splash in the big boy's custom pool but your pic is tempting me to get my toes wet.

I'm gonna faint! Sheepsfoot barlow with EO!
Think I've died and gone to Slipjoint Heaven.
Thanks a lot Philllll!!!! I didn't wanna splash in the big boy's custom pool but your pic is tempting me to get my toes wet.

Told you.

Thanks philllll. I did mis-speak about the blade shape (probably just excited). Those customized GECs are certainly drool worthy and apparently Linus and I share good taste. Anytime you want to show those off, feel free because you will get no complaints from us.

Bought these two together, but sold the clip blade version.

100_2648_zpsf388989a.jpg

Some Charlows:

100_2794_zps3b19704f.jpg

and a couple SFOs:

100_2788_zpsadd0ba15.jpg

100_2787_zps07f7299f.jpg

and my first "15":

DecPic_008_zpsa25d19e2.jpg

Ed J

Here's my only one. I gave it the "brushed" treatment on the bolsters and springs and I really like the way it looks. They are very cool knives.

Despite my new Northwoods Hawthorne.... I still circle back to this one. It's a user and I think that's what draws me to it.
IMG_20140712_141428_724.jpg

Despite my new Northwoods Hawthorne.... I still circle back to this one. It's a user and I think that's what draws me to it.

Nice shot! I have the 2-blade ebony Scout -- single blade ones were all gone.

I see you've been bitten by the EO bug too huh? ;) Join the club!!!!
Linus

Don't think I haven't noticed your #25 EO. I have been debating about a #36 Sunfish also. Congrats on your new TC Barlows. Did you get all singles?

Don't think I haven't noticed your #25 EO. I have been debating about a #36 Sunfish also. Congrats on your new TC Barlows. Did you get all singles?

Oh you like that #25EO huh? I got a couple more coming in the mail. Will post pics when they arrive in 2 weeks.

I looked at the sunfish too but it's too big for me.

Yeah, I got all singles for my Stew's blades. Got one each in african blackwood, red sawcut bone and chestnut sawcut bone. Hoping I might be able to trade one of them for a single sheepsfoot or spey when the time comes. Still hunting for that #15EO Scout in ebony too.

Linus

Oh you like that #25EO huh? I got a couple more coming in the mail. Will post pics when they arrive in 2 weeks.

Yes I noticed. Think you beat me to them by a few hours so no more complaining about timing on your side of the world. You get to shop while we sleep :p

...Yeah, I got all singles for my Stew's blades. Got one each in african blackwood, red sawcut bone and chestnut sawcut bone. Hoping I might be able to trade one of them for a single sheepsfoot or spey when the time comes. Still hunting for that #15EO Scout in ebony too.

Linus

Wow, I picked up a chestnut sawcut and may go back for a blackwood. The #15 bareheaded one arm in ebony has me waiting. I think I may need that one more. Too many choices and not enough hands to use them all at once.

Back