Show off your GEC Acrylics

7ED0626B-83F6-4E62-9C97-D0DF24EFEB9D-1423-0000011832156AE6_zps0ef7792f.jpg

My first. Historically I never liked acrylics now I need a blue 06
FBC027D6-1C84-4B2B-AFD6-CCDBCB712D14-1423-000001177C6EEA5D_zpsa4def236.jpg

This seashell peri is nice

^^The abalone LG is a real looker. I'm sure your ebony 12 led you to that one. Or maybe vice versa?

7ED0626B-83F6-4E62-9C97-D0DF24EFEB9D-1423-0000011832156AE6_zps0ef7792f.jpg

My first. Historically I never liked acrylics now I need a blue 06
FBC027D6-1C84-4B2B-AFD6-CCDBCB712D14-1423-000001177C6EEA5D_zpsa4def236.jpg

This seashell peri is nice

Lookin good Paul. I like what GEC has done with the pineapple on the new 33 and added yellow to the seashell acrylic. While I dont own the coffee house half whitt anymore I do have two new acrylic 33's heading my way and neither are pineapple lol

^^The abalone LG is a real looker. I'm sure your ebony 12 led you to that one. Or maybe vice versa?

Vise versa! The Abalone was the first GEC that I ever laid a hand on;) ironically, a gift for my wife which recently was
"traded" back to me for another knife that caught her eye...

Vise versa! The Abalone was the first GEC that I ever laid a hand on;) ironically, a gift for my wife which recently was
"traded" back to me for another knife that caught her eye...

Sweet! ;) you should invest in your future with some more acrylic for her!

Lol, thanks guys, looking through this thread It pretty " clear" to me that these acrylics can be mighty tempting ;)

Two new acrylics I just received. Love the depth on the blue tuna and the sandstone is no slouch either!

Every time you show that faded blue denim I am amazed that it is a knife. More like a work of art, if you ask me.

Your first picture has to be one of the finest ever posted in this forum.

Great pics P, I never noticed until now the out of focus friend in the middle pic, very nice knife indeed :)

Every time you show that faded blue denim I am amazed that it is a knife. More like a work of art, if you ask me.

Your first picture has to be one of the finest ever posted in this forum.

Great pics P, I never noticed until now the out of focus friend in the middle pic, very nice knife indeed :)

Thanks, guys. This Conductor is a fancy-pants, for sure! It definitely falls in the realm of "pocket jewelry," except most jewelry I know isn't as bottom-line functional. It's funny to me to see these two knives together (which they often are, these days); the barlow looks so heavy and even more rustic(?) in comparison:

(Thanks for the compliment on the first picture above, Doug. Lucky shot, with yet another healthy dose of nature's timing [the crocus], I assure you. ;))

~ P.

Ed's pic caused me to go on a hunt for my first GEC acrylic. Was lucky when Jeff posted this one for sale recently, thanks for the extra GEC carry bag.

GECOrangeCrushMoose.jpg

Now looking for one of those tortoise conductors ... Paul's seashell looks great too.

Back