Show Off Your Knife Collection!

Let's get this thread going again!
Here is my humble little collection. I only started collecting quality knives in March but I think I've got a pretty decent herd of blades at the moment
rvLO2Tl.jpg

Nothing compared to some of you guys though

Just since march? I see Benchmade, Kizer, Mora, Opinel, Spyderco, just to name a few.

You’ve been busy. :thumbsup:
Keep up the good work!;)

Just since march? I see Benchmade, Kizer, Mora, Opinel, Spyderco, just to name a few.

You’ve been busy. :thumbsup:
Keep up the good work!;)
What can I say, it's an addicting hobby.

I started off with some cheaper knives and once I found my preferences I traded them for more quality stuff. All of these I either got from the PIF thread or the classifieds here. It's a community full of enablers and I love it!

PocketKnifeJimmy PocketKnifeJimmy , very interesting, and unique. I’ve got some beauties, IMO, but I’ve never considered them wall art!

Thank you... Yes, the method in which I use my collecting hobby for interior decorating, may even seem odd to some folks. That said, for me it gives me pleasure to display them in a manner that lets others enjoy them too. They become conversation pieces, educational pieces, decoration, but mostly, their view continuously makes me smile.
I also know that many worry a lot about fire, theft, and other such negative things. It's not that I don't worry about them too, (to a certain extent)... But, there are too many uncertainties and possibilities out there in life, for me to not do what I want to do because of those fears.
I love surrounding myself with items that make me smile, and that make me feel at home. This collecting hobby of mine, which I've self titled as my "Man Gadget Collection", is certainly a multi faceted one in bringing me enjoyment :)

Btw, I do not own a single custom made knife, (all of my knives being factory production items), and I am totally okay with that.
I mean, yes, some are knives that were limited in their production runs, but factory made they still are.
I guess if I were to ever spend a high dollar amount on any one particular item, I would not choose a modern day custom, but rather a pristine condition Bowie specimen of the 1850 to 1870 era, (maybe a fancy schmancy one made in the Sheffield area of England). But, that's just me :)

Last edited:
f5QHDTR.jpg

Lacking is 3-4 knives from Helle, a machete, and one or two from Brusletto.
k2ityZs.jpg

Knives from various manufacturers.
Lacking a smaller Opinel.
G2QuxD8.jpg

My CRKTs.
5DQ9HLL.jpg

BM
VxyLoHm.jpg

My spydies. Lacking a Pacific Salt that lives in my fishing bag.
PTL6dyp.jpg

And my KAIs.
Lacking a Kershaw Emerson CQC7K that lives in my work pants.

Recently dumped most of my collection of 41 folders. So since I don 't have a camera it's imagination time! My new collection:
Benchmade-555 blu and 551.
Emerson-Mini Commander and A100.
Protech TR3 X1
More to come!

It’s a steel laser too, when I first got it I lent it to my neighbor to skin some deer.

He didn’t give it back till after hunting season was over and then he gave it back with about 20 lbs of various cuts of venison.

The man knows how to make a knife. :). CPK :thumbsup:

how you like the 609?

I think the 0609 has suffered a lot because of the tool, and because it’s pretty. People often dismiss it as “a gentleman’s folder” based on looks, as if the ano and milling negate the ti construction, and .12” thick 20CV blade.

The ergos are fantastic. I get a full grip on it, even as a guy with large hands. It’s more palm filling than an 0450, and is comfortable in extended use. It cuts very well. It carries lightly and doesn’t take up much space. Very good action. Simple construction.

There isn’t anything objective to find fault with. It’s one of my favorite folders to use, and one of my favorites to fidget with.

Back