Show photos of your dogs

This is Ana, she is right at 8 months now

this is here not long after we got her
Anaat8or9weeksold.jpg

this is her a month ago laying on fresh warm clean towels fresh out of the dryer.
Anaat5-6months.jpg

as you can tell she loves hot clothes/towels fresh out of the dryer lol
Anainabasket5monthsold.jpg

Wow! There are some great looking dogs here! Figured I'd post up some pics of our newest family member, we've had him for a month so this is a bit late.
He's a 10 month old rescue pitty, originally from Ohio (where they have been banned). We picked him up from the people at www.prairiepitbullrescue.com

So far, he's the easiest dog I've ever had to train - a very welcome addition to the family.

Nathan

My god that is a beautiful dog!!! Those are the most amazing eyes I have ever seen!

Here's Maximus, our GSD. He's around 10-11 mos in these pictures. He's a little bigger and beefier now (I shouldve bought purina stock when I had the chance...).

5064354757_638161144e_z.jpg

5064978686_ffc75d3fd5_z.jpg

Below is the newest addition to our family.
His momma is a pitbull/beagle and dad is a full pit. His name is Thor, though it will be a while before he grows into the name.

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 34
I'll play.

Here's my little girl and her sister about a week after they came home with us:
5272486461_e95b5f3283_z.jpg

Being quite the lady:
5273120570_c5322f1be2_z.jpg

My little hiking buddy:
5272133427_49fe0c0142_z.jpg

That last one's about three months old. She's about twice that size now. I'll have to see if I can find a picture of her wearing her backpack.

Edit: Here's one from last weekend
5274002553_ee00bc9723_z.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my dog Luke. 2 year old, pure bred Blue Heeler. I'm actually looking for a home for him, not a good fit w/ my young daughter, despite my huge love for him. He's whip smart, responds very quickly to training, knows a ton of commands, loyal, great watchdog. Needs a house without kids or cats, with lots of outdoors or exercise. If you're in California or Southern Oregon and interested get in touch.

IMG_2486.JPG

Here's my dog Luke. 2 year old, pure bred Blue Heeler. I'm actually looking for a home for him, not a good fit w/ my young daughter, despite my huge love for him. He's whip smart, responds very quickly to training, knows a ton of commands, loyal, great watchdog. Needs a house without kids or cats, with lots of outdoors or exercise. If you're in California or Southern Oregon and interested get in touch.

Damn, sorry to hear that. If I wasn't on the East Coast I would be interested. My gf and I have a 2 year old female and we're looking for another. Good luck finding him a new home.

4219202153_a196d8b07a_z.jpg

Back