Show photos of your dogs

Hi boys and gals !
Please,post here pictures of your dogs !
I'll start with mu buddy Rex :cool:
He's a German Shepherd and has become 4 years old on 18th Spetember :)
Here are some pictures of hum :

Here he is swimming.He really enjoys it,especially in the summer,where is very hot here.

007905729.jpg

007905763.jpg

007905783.jpg

He really enjoys catching bees.Maybe they're tasty :D Who knows...

007905799.jpg

Wanna play ?!? :p

007905818.jpg

Hope you like this thread and post some pictures of your buddies :)

Here is Casey, she`s one year old now. As you can tell from the picture, she`s a trained killer!

John
eq86rl.jpg

Here's my little hiking pal, Foxy Brown:

100_1657.jpg

015_12A.jpg

009_18A.jpg

Good looking shepherd you've got there, but watch out for that bee eating; if he gets stung in the throat it could kill him, if his trachea swells and he can't breath.

Andy

Here is Casey, she`s one year old now. As you can tell from the picture, she`s a trained killer!

John
eq86rl.jpg

John, that dog is adorable but ridiculous! It wouldn't live five minutes around me, I'd step on it accidentally and that would be that!

Andy

This is Daisy.
A 3.5 year old Yellow Lab (A Dudley - pink nose, mouth and around the eyes).
3-1-08006.jpg

Daisy2.jpg

3-1-08003.jpg

She loves to play in the snow and I can't keep her out of the water. In the bottom pic you can see where she went through the ice and waded around in the freezing water. Loved every second of it.

Chris

Thanks,Cuphead! Stomper,she's so cute!!!Is she a Dackel ?

They all are so good looking !
Andrew - I know,thaht eating bees is dangerous,but on the yard there are so many flowers and so many bees,and he goes crazy for them!He's been on the tongue bitten once or twice,but thanks Got,nothing serious. :)
I think,that because of the honey they taste sweet and that's why he's eating them.:D

Last edited:
John, that dog is adorable but ridiculous! It wouldn't live five minutes around me, I'd step on it accidentally and that would be that!

Andy

Believe it or not, my wife bought that as a replacement for my black Lab after he passed on. She`s actually pretty cool, and a great watchdog. She is a Chiweenie.

Hi boys and gals !
Please,post here pictures of your dogs !
I'll start with mu buddy Rex :cool:
He's a German Shepherd and has become 4 years old on 18th Spetember :)
Here are some pictures of hum :

Here he is swimming.He really enjoys it,especially in the summer,where is very hot here.

007905729.jpg

007905763.jpg

007905783.jpg

He really enjoys catching bees.Maybe they're tasty :D Who knows...

007905799.jpg

Wanna play ?!? :p

007905818.jpg

Hope you like this thread and post some pictures of your buddies :)

ZomaiO - that's a handsome dog , they're all nice ...mans best friend!

My dogs are like my children, so naturally I'll jump at any chance I get to show off the littler buggers. :p Just ignore the boxes, it was moving day :eek:
Here's Ranger, my 7 month old German Shepherd.

MyPuppies002.jpg

Here he is helping me finish off a Carl's Jr. shake.

MyPuppies003.jpg

Then there's Dutchess, my 3 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Could pass for Maisy's twin in certain lighting.

MyPuppies004.jpg

Together, doing a little obedience training.

MyPuppies001.jpg

They're great dogs and hiking companions. Love to chase jack rabbits and keep my feet warm in the tent. In the words of the late Tom T. Hall, "Ain't but three things in this world worth a solitary dime; and that's old dogs and children, and watermelon wine."

Gautier

Here's my favorite girlfriend, Cajun, a Black Lab/Springer Spaniel mix. Getting gray in the muzzle now, but she is a diehard Hater And Barker Of Squirrels And Chipmunks:

33m8p6s.jpg

Here's my boy, Jedi, a 4 yr old Cur mix I inherited from the previous tenant at my house:

PICT0005-12.jpg

photo_044.jpg

photo_046.jpg

Our Basenji. Interesting dogs. They are bred to not bark, but they make all kinds of other noises including an odd yodel. They are pretty energetic and smart; a tough to live with combination sometimes. :D They are also great climbers and jumpers, and hence are deft at escapes; all in fun however. This one has gotten up a tree or two that has had some angle to it. Believe it or not, I've caught the little @#&^%$*& trying to open door knobs with his paws.

IMG_0234.jpg

Last edited:
Young Bert, the not-right dog.

German Wire-haired Pointer.

IMG005.jpg

YBdrivingthroughthesnowonstacks.jpg

YoungBertlookingdownheadshot.jpg

Great pheasant/hunting dog, out-standing retrieving creature---but he "ain't right."

Kis
enjoy every sandwich

Someone told me to get a long little doggy, so I did!
bestdamndog.jpg

If you've never had a Dachshund around you just don't know what you are missing. I had the choice of a mini doxie or a Newfoundland Mastiff mix. Since I spend most of my time on the road, in my truck, I didn't think there would be enough room for the Newfie. The Doxie is incredible though. I made a good choice.:)

Last edited:
Back