Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

OpqYptTh.jpg

Some Great shots being shown! :thumbsup::cool: And some beautiful knives! :)
Duncan and Jack Black especially are standouts! :D
As it appears that Charlie has approved this thread, I will be posting some knives in a couple days. I'm at work right now but will be traveling home tomorrow. :D

Dave

WhIvIQz.jpg

I carry this one daily, bought it used from another member here. Still have a mint one also! I joined BF just to keep up with Charlie’s sfo’s. Stumbled on them over on aapk. I was getting into the premier knives that C Risner was having done but the harness jack roped me in! Best production knives imho are Charlie’s sfo’s. I haven’t gotten all I have wanted, but that makes the ones I have even more special to have!

Some Great shots being shown! :thumbsup::cool: And some beautiful knives! :)
Duncan and Jack Black especially are standouts! :D
As it appears that Charlie has approved this thread, I will be posting some knives in a couple days. I'm at work right now but will be traveling home tomorrow. :D

Dave
Oh Boy!!! Folks.....Hold onto your Hats- cause there's a 'ell of a storm comin'

These are from the fourth but very short run of HJs when GEC first started!! I followed Bill instead of staying with Queen!:eek: Lucky on my part!!!
There were a dozen of each, marked "1 of 25", but we never made the rest - Maybe some day!!??
On the big cigar, #53/54 frame;
HJ4s 1.jpg HJ4s 2.jpg HJ4s 3.jpg

Nice one Jeff!! Of course Bill made a several beside mine. I think no shield, and Gabon Ebony were the differentiations! Plus serial numbers!!

Last edited:
Back