Show us your GEC #35’s!!

RIVxGNO.jpg

Duvel Duvel Thanks indeed. It's a funny story, I 'lost' my Cougar Claw 35 for some months and was moaning about it. Another member very kindly sent me the Ebony one that HE had done the Rat-Tail work on and this was from the USA to me in Europe. As if by magic, the knife gods were appeased as the day or so after I got the Ebony 35 the lost one turned up!

I returned it to its original owner.

But you're right they look super :cool:

Thanks, Will

Seeing all these 35s makes me realize what an idiot ive been since about 2013.
Ive sold a 35 banana bone and i think passed on a 35 forum knife with the punch for some unknown reason. At least ive got the cattle knife and its not going anywhere. The only place its seen is the gec factory and my pocket.
Id love to have that forum knife now and the banana back. Such is life. The only consolation is I've sold good knives to fund Christmas and given quite a few away. I'm still buying when i can and still have some of the old ones.
Love seeing all the 35s. Keep em comin!

Churchill is probably my most desired GEC at the moment. I’m kicking myself, I remember when those humming bird acrylics sat around for ages. I hope they do another run someday.

Barring any Northwoods variants (or other single blades), I think I have a representation of all the fine knives that have been built on the #35 frame. Such versatility! We have seen all sorts of configurations since its conception and one could argue that there is a little something for everyone really.

guIe5gc.jpg

Barring any Northwoods variants (or other single blades), I think I have a representation of all the fine knives that have been built on the #35 frame. Such versatility! We have seen all sorts of configurations since its conception and one could argue that there is a little something for everyone really.

guIe5gc.jpg
WOW. Love the antique bone one in the middle. Very impressive collection. 👌

guIe5gc.jpg
This thread needs bumped up. I will also share the one variation that D may have missed.
20220723_134133.jpg
The Calf Pen is on the 35 frame and is a wonderful example of the creativity that can come from such a standard frame.

Last edited:
This thread needs bumped up. I will also share the one variation that D may have missed.
View attachment 2188457
The Calf Pen is on the 35 frame and is a wonderful example of the creativity that can cone from such a standard frame.

I did indeed miss that one. I remember when that one was on the production schedule and then when it sat on shelves. I always thought I’d have time to scoop one up. 😆

I never did get another opportunity. It is a really cool knife. It’s one that I thought would have really appealed to my dad - especially with that screwdriver feature.

Back