Show us your GEC #35’s!!

Blessed to be able to add these two recently.

67OZOo5.jpeg
Hard to find two finer than those, Paul.

I think because of childhood memories my idea of a pocket knife is one with equal ends and a spear blade. The GEC 35 Blade Forum knife is that kind of knife and is the reason I'm fond of it.

P5230007.jpg

The covers and symmetric shield looks great
The first time I saw such a shield was on Lyle's Farmer's Jack which came out in 2015. It was very distinctive. The following year, with Charlie's guidance, that same shield was used on the Blade Forums knife (IIRC).

17168719422576735016956425410467.jpgIt took me along time to find the 35 Winston only to lose it a few weeks later,voila it is back thanks to some honest folk.now my search is for 35 trapper in pick bone.but like robert says there is nothing like an equal end,it's the quintessential pocket knife pattern from our youth.

It took me along time to find the 35 Winston only to lose it a few weeks later,voila it is back thanks to some honest folk.now my search is for 35 trapper in pick bone.but like robert says there is nothing like an equal end,it's the quintessential pocket knife pattern from our youth.
Nice one, Robert.

Man, if GEC released the 2017 Churchill again, it’d definitely put me back in the game.

Back