Show us your GEC #35’s!!

Wow, I really like that. Care to share?
Gosh, thanks. I was kind of just teasing but here it is.

I sink the blade into a cucumber for a while to turn it blue.

Then I put spots of harissa sauce in the smallest spots I can all over the surface and let it sit for an hour or so.

The harissa spots will make black outlines with the blue gone.

I do this several times to get a sense, funky pattern. Compare the big blade to the smaller ones.

What's interesting about how it turns out is that it resembles camouflage designed to have both a large and a fine pattern such as Erbsenmuster or Multicam.

I hope this helps and I would love to see your creations, too. 😃

bXP1xlq.jpg

Last edited:
Of all the great variations of the 35 , I only have 2 of them . When I got my first 35 , the Stag , I remarked to Half/Stop Ron that it was a Serious Knife .
NnkVSNV.jpg

jXMdbvD.jpg

The Stag was made in 2017 and may be the best matched Stag side to side that I have , and the Pickle Knife was made in 2018 with only 12 pieces made . I got 1 and Ron got 2 and Travman Travman Travis got one . I have no idea who the other lucky people may be .

Harry

Of all the great variations of the 35 , I only have 2 of them . When I got my first 35 , the Stag , I remarked to Half/Stop Ron that it was a Serious Knife .
NnkVSNV.jpg

jXMdbvD.jpg

The Stag was made in 2017 and may be the best matched Stag side to side that I have , and the Pickle Knife was made in 2018 with only 12 pieces made . I got 1 and Ron got 2 and Travman Travman Travis got one . I have no idea who the other lucky people may be .

Harry
As usual, great stag Harry.

I need to get some updated pictures, but the #35 Churchill from 2017 in maroon linen micarta was my first GEC, and will always be one of my all time favorite knives.
I'll never get to relive the magic that was when this knife first came out of the tube.

R8TnzWI.jpg

I need to get some updated pictures, but the #35 Churchill from 2017 in maroon linen micarta was my first GEC, and will always be one of my all time favorite knives.
I'll never get to relive the magic that was when this knife first came out of the tube.

R8TnzWI.jpg
GEC

Back