show your griptilian(s)

That is definitely the photo I wanted. I have had success using 2 finger close, but my usual preference is just my thumb and as shown only a very small portion is above the scales for purchase. I have been working on my technique for these scales, but it was very obvious to me quickly that they are thicker right at the axis cutout.

Thanks for the photo, and I will continue to use 2 fingers with my Wilkins mini.

I compared it to all my other Benchmade knives I own and the axis lock bars on my other knives stick out a bit further

20160102_145630_zps4awadv0x.jpg

What is the blue knife?

Dave

Been carrying this beater Cabelas Mini for awhile now, but it's been trading pocket time with one of my 555's ...

D2%20and%20yellow%20minis%20051_zpsypkx0wtm.jpg

gripssurefire%20015_zpsywvf1ffm.jpg

My two grips - as delivered -

DSC_0393.JPG

The M4 version with Philip Dobson LSCF scales -

DSC_8019.JPG

My mini-grip with a wonderful STR ti clip - still works like new!

DSC_1567.JPG

best

mqqn

Lookin good Andy... Gotta love those M4 Ritters

Thanks Mike - Doug is a class act and does a lot for the knife community. That M4 really takes an edge!

I am also a fan of the axis lock, innovative and works good.

I would like to have those liners in the LSCF version inset, they are just bolted onto the liners. I remember Doug saying something about that when I first got this done several years ago, and I see what he meant now that I have carried it.

I wonder out loud if I could use a dremel to route out a pocket in those scales.....hmm.....all it takes is time, money and inclination lol

best

mqqn

Indeed he is... I know a lot of people love the Ritters, but I doubt all of them truly understand the idea behind the Ritters, and what Doug has accomplished and contributed to the knife community...

Yep, you can do anything you want with enough time, $$$ and desire :D

Gave my first mini to my wife . As soon as it left my hand I new I would have to have another. Went with the Ritter mini , deep carry clip, scales by Igor . Sharpened on the wicked edge at 18 degrees .
EPkoxNY.jpg
[/IMG]

Nathan always gets a couple new ones!! As a matter of fact, he still has my m2 mini!

LOL... Good to see you. Haven't seen you around much lately. Is the wedding getting closer ?
I really need to start adding some more new ones. Every time he shows a new collection picture, I feel less worthy :D

Nathan always gets a couple new ones!! As a matter of fact, he still has my m2 mini!

LOL... Good to see you. Haven't seen you around much lately. Is the wedding getting closer ?
I really need to start adding some more new ones. Every time he shows a new collection picture, I feel less worthy :D

You two are my go to grip guys and have a little, or maybe more, to do with this grip addiction.

Back