show your griptilian(s)

LWdTQXZ.jpg

Got these in a while ago. Anso CF over orange G10 liners, approximately 5mm longer than standard min scales, to allow for a 5-finger grip.Now I just need to find a blacked-out M4 mini to complete the package.

LWdTQXZ.jpg

Got these in a while ago. Anso CF over orange G10 liners, approximately 5mm longer than standard min scales, to allow for a 5-finger grip.Now I just need to find a blacked-out M4 mini to complete the package.

that's beautiful!

Just ordered one this morning from Knivesshipfree. Had a $20 credit with them to use so I couldn't pass it up.

Last edited:
Just got these in from Igor - Black Carbon Fiber w/gold anodized low rider clip and standoffs and Black G-10 smooth finish with blue standoffs.

DSC05972_zps4zw5plt2.jpg

DSC05973_zpsx2gfp3qx.jpg

WOW some beautiful Griptilians! I am envious of many of those custom scales.

I just received a new mini-grip 556 plain sabre edge yesterday from a large outdoors store. This would be the plastic handles, not the new G10. The pivot screw was so tight I had a struggle to open or close the knife. Really caught me off guard. I loosened it off today and everything is great but I wonder how it ever made it out the factory door like that?

,,,Mike in Canada

Been through quiet a few grips lately these are the two that will stick with me.

The screws look like eye balls 💀

Havent quite figured out how to post pics yet but i just recieved my first benchmade in the mail today in the form of a full sized grip,OD scales and D2 blade. Havent had it 30 minutes and already cut myself playing with the axis lock. I like the knife a lot so far, but like i said its been like 30 mins.

Back