Show your HDFK!

rsXhEJa.jpg

I guess I'm eternally stuck to just look at this thread versus owning a HDFK. I'm heartbroken right now, I thought for sure I was in the top 25 post today in the sale thread. Took off work and everything and I would've sworn my post was #4 but when I went back I was #40.

Not meant to be I guess, I don't know. Thanks for the pics guys, their all I've got!

I guess I'm eternally stuck to just look at this thread versus owning a HDFK. I'm heartbroken right now, I thought for sure I was in the top 25 post today in the sale thread. Took off work and everything and I would've sworn my post was #4 but when I went back I was #40.

Not meant to be I guess, I don't know. Thanks for the pics guys, their all I've got!

I feel your pain. I've been chasing them since they first came out and still don't have a D3V one brother.

Last edited:
Got mines too, tereotuf not ugly as advertised. It’s frosty and comforting, kinda reminds me of asbestos, or like if Filson made micarta. Gonna sneak out in am to cut stuff that fell during recent snowstorms.

2BD7CD21-5BEE-4A4E-B088-183036F7AD08.jpeg

Attachments

• 90BC722D-A201-46C0-8DDE-3E729461E45D.jpeg
    90BC722D-A201-46C0-8DDE-3E729461E45D.jpeg
    217.4 KB · Views: 25
Hold 'em NOT fold 'em ;)

:D :thumbsup:

Got mines too, tereotuf not ugly as advertised. It’s frosty and comforting.....(snip).....like if Filson made micarta.

Good description! I don't think it's ugly either. I can see why a person might not want it on a showpiece but I like it. I think Nathan's description had deterred me a bit. Hopefully adding the laminated liner will prove the best of both worlds --- that is, excellent grip without the worry of the terotuf changing enough over time to leave a section of the tang proud.

I think Nathan's description had deterred me a bit...

Funny how Nathan's descriptions sometimes do that. He wants you to know what you are getting. You should read his posts when he sells brackets and parts he manufacturers for grinders ... "You probably do not need this." It's not that he is deterring you, he just says it like it is.

I mean, who legitimately sells things comparing them to a turd?! :D

Part of the charm.

Back