Show your HDFK!

Yeah I actually like the hdfk better than an axe or mah-sheh-tay for most everything I’ve done with it. Just cleared a zillion craplings along the side of my house.

D845C269-25CA-4ED9-82D1-10B27656F336.jpeg
FB003FBC-D462-46D7-821E-A79D1B47828F.jpeg
And an axe can’t finesse like the knife can. I love snap cutting with this little thing but my favorite is the little mini mouse baby chops that still bite stupid deep. Anyway, I finally got this sweet 1950s Soviet trapper axe today, and smiled and put it back in the packaging and went out with my hdfk.

XhIYZLy.jpg

These HDs are just begging to work! I like the shot there with the Field Knife Ed :thumbsup:
Yes indeed! It has treated me well. Thanks again!

Like the FK, the HDFK feels much lighter in hand than it should. I couldn't believe it. Feels lighter than some of those other knives that are far less thick and beefy. The grip is excellent. When carving hardwood and prying bark yesterday I simply forgot I was using such a big knife. Fantastic stuff!

Will they be for sale again in the future ?
My guess is these (HDFK) will continue to be offered on Friday Sales for quite some time! At some point Nathan will offer another Final Pre-order on the HDFK, and then will discontinue the model! If your waiting on a Final Pre-order for the HDFK, "It could be a while"
As always i Reserve the right to be wrong:eek:

Another thread stated that 20 offered 4/13 and that would be the last sale for a while.

Back