Show your HDFK!

OR MAYBE FIVE?

large.jpg

No that’s five of a kind sir

THE best hand in poker btw

I would've called Bob's hand the Royal Flush if 3 of the handle scales were in variants of the antique edgecut micarta in solid, grainy, streaky patterns bookended by both an unbuffed and buffed Westinghouse micarta handle scales ;) Buffed Westinghouse = Ace!

I still have to find some time to get a few pictures to post of my HDFK I received Monday but I got home to open it up and check it out ...

I know it's been mentioned but I have to say the packaging of CPK knives has to be the best I've ever seen ...

and I was on the fence about the HDFK but decided to give it a try since I liked the EDC2s so much ... all I can say is ... WOW ... a beautiful knife ... I can hardly believe how lightweight it is and I love the fuller in the blade ... and the ergos for my hand ... feels like it was molded for my hand ... it ranks right up there with my favorite knives and I've yet to really put it to work ... but it's a definate keeper for me ...

And lastly ... I normally touch up most knives I buy but the edges you send these out with are great ... that thick knife slicing phone book paper so cleanly actually surprised me ...

so just wanted to say how I keep gettin more impressed by your blades and company in general ... and thanks for the knives you put out for us at the prices what we get is top notch! :thumbsup:

I hope you enjoy making them half as much as we enjoy using them!

hopefully pictures to follow soon

JJ

Last edited:
I still have to find some time to get a few pictures to post of my HDFK I received Monday but I got home to open it up and check it out ...

I know it's been mentioned but I have to say the packaging of CPK knives has to be the best I've ever seen ...

and I was on the fence about the HDFK but decided to give it a try since I liked the EDC2s so much ... all I can say is ... WOW ... a beautiful knife ... I can hardly believe how lightweight it is and I love the fuller in the blade ... and the ergos for my hand ... feels like it was molded for my hand ... it ranks right up there with my favorite knives and I've yet to really put it to work ... but it's a definate keeper for me ...

And lastly ... I normally touch up most knives I buy but the edges you send these out with are great ... that thick knife slicing phone book paper so cleanly actually surprised me ...

so just wanted to say how I keep gettin more impressed by your blades and conpany in general ... and thanks for the knives you put out for us at the prices what we get is top notch! :thumbsup:

I hope you enjoy making them half as much as we enjoy using them!

hopefully pictures to follow soon

JJ

Pics uploaded yet? :D

Lol ... If the weather straightens up and gets warm enough for them to get going I'll definately send you some ... that fatwood you sent was probably some of the best I've used!

That's what I'm talking about! Fatwood for Morels? lol I've got a stack here with your name on it!

Hoping they are starting its stayed cold and snowy up til this last few days ... fingers crossed ... it'll be good to get out awhile anyway ... a big bonus if the mushrooms have started.

They were starting to pop up around this time last year. But we just got 11" of snow a little over a week ago and the ground is still waay too cold. Looks like we'll still be a couple weeks out.

They were starting to pop up around this time last year. But we just got 11" of snow a little over a week ago and the ground is still waay too cold. Looks like we'll still be a couple weeks out.

I also live in WI and am stuck inside due to the snow. I took a tree down in my back yard this winter. It is laying in my back yard covered in snow. The snow should be gone this weekend so I'll be out there whacking away at it with my HDFK.

I also live in WI and am stuck inside due to the snow. I took a tree down in my back yard this winter. It is laying in my back yard covered in snow. The snow should be gone this weekend so I'll be out there whacking away at it with my HDFK.

Oh, hey there, my 'sconnie brother! :D

Yeah, that last storm was a doozy.

Yeah Im just south of you in Iowa now ... last year I had them coming out my ears but we were having 80 degree days in March last year ... we had snow and ice just 8 days ago ... so hoping the bit of warmer weather gets them going.

Back