Sign of the Times?

I figure I have always been lucky/blessed in the toy department. Tons of guns, knives, extra project cars, cool little things, etc...

but as changes of life come (babies, illness, investment, etc,) things get reduced and sold. This has 100% always been followed by a 'rebuilding and rebuying' phase in the time to follow..

Thus is the fate of 'luxuries' during lean times, and fatter times of lust that often follow.

So not a sign of the 'times' at large in my case, but more of a personal snap shot

You deal in the International Busse market so much these days that you're obviously quoting rupees instead of dollars.

Guyon that was Euros :cool: I don't like to pay for currency conversions when I make the deposits in London.

$56,419.26 is a little less of a bargain than I was aiming for. You're definitely going to have to throw in a couple of these.

harem3.jpg

This thread, for just a minute made me think about selling off a few.

Thought hard enough to talk about it with my Wife.

Made my ears ring, pretty odd that.

She said "Nope, not now, maybe if we need to build a Garage"

That is as close as I have come to selling off in several years.

Saved by the bell(ringing in my ears)

Uhh. You do know how to get hold of me ... right? :eek::cool:

I'm not a medical doctor, but I just might be able to help you with that ringing in your ears. :D

This thread, for just a minute made me think about selling off a few.

Thought hard enough to talk about it with my Wife.

Made my ears ring, pretty odd that.

She said "Nope, not now, maybe if we need to build a Garage"

That is as close as I have come to selling off in several years.

Saved by the bell(ringing in my ears)

I was surprised by the nerve this thread struck. Usually, my threads consist of some light banter with Tony G, and then they quickly fade to obscurity. :p

Guyon, yer readin and writin skielz need to be improverized just ask W.

sometimes I wonder where something like this would fit in the resale market:D

shbmClip.jpg

Back