Sir Snark-A-Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm craving Ojinguh Bokum (approximate spelling...means "spicy squid")... I used to eat that two or three times a week for lunch at the KATUSA snack bar.

:thumbup: Yumm!!

My Resp-O-Rator, file jig and a few different sized eye bolts for it!

And i got some O1 and some 52100 plus a few slabs of wood from Dan!!! :D

15157092819_90fc4cc042.jpg

Happy is me!

Sweet deal WW. Now, go make something out of it. ;) :D

Last edited:
Sweet deal WW. Now, go make something out of it. ;) :D

Id like to, but i just got the kids from school, and they are off the next 2 days, so it will be little shop time the next few days. I think my wife MAY be going to NY this weekend to spend some time with her grandmother. If she does she will take the kids and ill have the weekend to get some stuff knocked out. Otherwise weekend is family time here... That really just means i cant hide in my basement LOL

Ya! And it better look like a knife!!! :D

I make no promises HAHA :D

I gotta work tonight so it's nap time for me. See Y'all next snark.

Oh ya, IBTL BABY!!!!!

Good night RK.... Or good day.... Well good sleep anyways.

Unanimous snarkers anonymous commence.

Too busy to find out....

This is how knives are made :D
15321813306_7a4147bfd3.jpg

Im getting it now...

15158373508_5747448fa0.jpg

15344642982_4e4177e9b2.jpg

Last edited:
Too busy to find out....

This is how knives are made :D
15321813306_7a4147bfd3.jpg

Im getting it now...

15158373508_5747448fa0.jpg

15344642982_4e4177e9b2.jpg

Yep, you got it figured out all right, hell, if there was a bunch of empty beer cans laying around I would swear those where pics of Murph in my shop.

In other news, damn antibiotics the doc put me on has got my stomach tore up. Felt great yesterday, felt like shit today. Hoping Im getting it out of my system, me and the wifey head out in the morning to Ethans.

You look like a maniacal scuba diver, Woody

Maniac? I thought this was how the pros do it??

Yep, you got it figured out all right, hell, if there was a bunch of empty beer cans laying around I would swear those where pics of Murph in my shop.

In other news, damn antibiotics the doc put me on has got my stomach tore up. Felt great yesterday, felt like shit today. Hoping Im getting it out of my system, me and the wifey head out in the morning to Ethans.

Sounds like Murph has a good head on his shoulders :D

Hope you get to feeling better soon bud!

My stomach has been acting up recently as well. Lots of heartburn.. Tea makes it worse i think. Acid reflux like crazy. cramps and all. I go in Friday for an upper GI tract X-ray. They gave me some prilosec last time i was there but i dont take it. I dont like taking pills. I will chew some tums though, they are just sugar and calcium carbonate. Worst side effect possible is upset stomach. With Prilosec it says possible side effects are rapid or uneven heartbeat, seizures, and a lot more... Yea OK, ill pass.

Your wife is going? That'll keep you in check

Yeah, shes going, im excited about it. Its a little out of her comfort zone so I'm pretty proud of her. As far as keeping me in check, well, she hasnt really been able to do that yet lol.

Nearing it's demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back