Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tank hasn't been gone, exactly...just AWOL for a bit from BF - IG is insidious. Myself, I've been gone. Can't manage the time suck of social media and ADH(yperfocus)D very well. Working on it. Also re-upped my BF membership in a panic that it was expiring - forgetting that last time I paid for 2 years. So I guess I'll have to see if I can manage to swing 'round here more often, since I've paid thru 2021 now.

Hey fellas, I wanted to add a small pry bar to my edc pack. Could see this being a useful item. I’ve been looking at mainly titanium. I’ve picked up a few and have a few coming.

81Rg9UY.jpg

All those are titanium except the one with the sheath. It’s stainless and heavy.

I also have this coming...
YkSznTr.jpg

It’s 5.5” long.

Anybody here carry one? Any recommendations?

I carry a little Brous Blades pocket multitool with a pry on it...super duper handy and slips into the pocket easily.

Welcome back tanker, gsom, and Jerry! Good to see you guys back around. :thumbsup: Daizee breaking the snark thread somehow brings people back, haha. :D
Daizee opened a rift in the Becker-time continuum.

I just don't have much new to add. I haven't been out in the woods in far too long. I don't have any new blades.... In fact, I'm way behind on my Becker models at this point. All I'm doing is keeping up with the tyke, studying and working on the house. Come to think about it, I am way behind on my studying.

Status
Not open for further replies.