Snarktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
6uv34JS.jpg

Trying to post a pic.
Good luck hunting 91Bravo.

So after lusting after a spoon knife for 2ish years, I finally bought one.
38495447711_6c5d9bbca8_c.jpg

I think this'll be fine as a tablespoon soon as it's sanded.

Looks great. What wood did you use? And how long did it take to make?

Last edited:
Learning how to fly quadcopters. Definitely a learning curve. My fil bought 2, a micro, and I guess what you would call a "regular" size, with a camera. Kind of fun actually. Be better when I learn how to do it though, haha.

Learning how to fly quadcopters. Definitely a learning curve. My fil bought 2, a micro, and I guess what you would call a "regular" size, with a camera. Kind of fun actually. Be better when I learn how to do it though, haha.
Very Cool , I hope you are able to post some scenic aerial shots :thumbsup:

Very Cool , I hope you are able to post some scenic aerial shots :thumbsup:
I've learned some very basic stuff so far, but it's all been indoors. Weather has been too crappy outside. The larger model does have a camera, but no micro card support. You have to download an app on your phone, and also record onto your phone. Line of sight flying out of headless mode has not been easy, but should be better outside. Very limited indoors.

I've learned some very basic stuff so far, but it's all been indoors. Weather has been too crappy outside. The larger model does have a camera, but no micro card support. You have to download an app on your phone, and also record onto your phone. Line of sight flying out of headless mode has not been easy, but should be better outside. Very limited indoors.
I never got the hang of remote control cars very well the coordination to fly Copters has to be a kinda tricky as well :D. I got to tell you when you first mentioned flying a few days ago I was thinking Damm the scooter must have motivated you to take up flying :p

Last edited:
I never got the hang of remote control cars very well the coordination to fly Copters has to be a kinda tricky as well :D. I got to tell you when you first mentioned flying a few days ago I was thinking Damm the scooter must have motivated you to take up flying :p
We haven't even picked up the scooters yet. We're not in a hurry, as it's too cold out for them anywhos. Plus, I have to clean up my shed to make room for them. I have 2 riding mowers, but I recently gave one away to a coworker. She needed a mower, and I needed the room, so that worked out well. My fil already has a new scooter, and wants us to get the others out, haha.

Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing good. I miss this forum. It gets old trying to explain why i love knives to non-knife people. Anyway i wanted to mention.. there is a unicorn on thE bay... here is a hint for those who may not know... search camillus prototype. It is dealing with helicopters and from what i understand only a handful were ever made.. it would be cool if another beckerhead ended up with it. Cheers happy thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back