Snarktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it is pricey. I doubt it can do anything my $40 E-nep couldn't do.

i love my e-nep. badass. so much so i bought backups for that price.

doesn't seem like there are anymore left though.

i love my e-nep. badass. so much so i bought backups for that price.

doesn't seem like there are anymore left though.
They sure go fast, and understandably so. It is a beast, period.

Check your PM Bladite.

Just finished my second Thanksgiving. I'm thankful that it's over with, haha.

Gotta get some pics for this new cord wrap and how I did it, it has far surpassed my previous wraps, and the termination holds it sooo nice at the end. Love it!

Just ordered a Fench F1 commando tent. Cyber Monday deal. Too hard to pass up.

kabar's 50% off deal is not too shabby

my cyber monday deal, of a sort, involved a $$$ in new old stock Nicholson files :D

Hmmm, I’ve been banging into our tree enough, don’t think I need the scars...

Just use your 5 or 9 to trim the offending boughs out of your way. I had that problem with a tree encroaching on my front porch once, only without the lights or ornaments. If you're gonna hit an ornament; make a video :p

Dude, 91, you broke snark worse than anybody in years.
Hopefully it's because everybody's freezing their arses off in the shelter contest.

Possibly the longest delay ever in snark history.

Since the streak is broken, I have a question for you folks.

Is there anyone still around who got in on the run of Beckerhead growlers a few years ago?

I am having a heck of time with the lid on one of mine. The metal cover (which I assume is covering the actual lid) spins freely when I turn it, making it quite difficult to open. Curious if any of you have had the same issue, or if I am just being stupid.

Since the streak is broken, I have a question for you folks.

Is there anyone still around who got in on the run of Beckerhead growlers a few years ago?

I am having a heck of time with the lid on one of mine. The metal cover (which I assume is covering the actual lid) spins freely when I turn it, making it quite difficult to open. Curious if any of you have had the same issue, or if I am just being stupid.
Yeah I have that problem with all their growlers. Press down and turn usually helps.

Wait, what just happened here? Did I do something?
Yes, you broke the snark thread, haha. We're just kidding man. Whenever someone posts, then there's quite a delay before someone posts again, we let them know about it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back