Snarktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
asked SWMBO what she wanted for breakfast today - she said "brownies"
challenge accepted.
brownie batter waffles with cherry pie filling were served up. (I put PB on mine)
the leftovers are waiting for her sugar coma to wear off so I can serve them up under ice cream.

Happy turkey day, Beckerheads!

I'm being a Rebel and I did a smoked ham instead...

hgHBfar.jpg

Popping in to say I hope you all had a nice thanksgiving. Been missing this space...gonna try and carve out some time to make my membership $ worth it.
Welcome back brudda.

Half tempted to cover the tree in Beckers instead of normal ornaments...

from micro to macro to micro

the double folded abused 100+ year old nail holding the head of the bark spudger onto the shaft has been defeated... some dimple grinding with the dremel and then some sweet sweet metal curling with the drill press, and back to the dremel. so handy.

ultimately, it was one of those old Greenlee nail pulls that was able to pull the bits out, when the shaft came loose, well, nobody's been there for a long time.

will derust and reform the inside ferrule, and used some 5000+ psi epoxy putty wrapped inside a baggie and reseat... will need some kind of cool bolt i think.

the handle has some small cracks. should probably fill with epoxy as well, different kind, and sawdust. minor but "eh". perhaps but an iron band on that for lols? almost easier to make one, right? but washing the dirt off shows the age and patina, and well, no
1f603.png

if i can get that in shape, i might peel me some hickory right quick.

The El Chete looks like a chopping beast. Not my photo, obviously:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back