SOG TAC Auto

I just received a SOG Auto, maybe ST-!, satin blade, and it is fantastic! Huge blade, small knife, great action, perfect feel. I am so impressed with that knife I can't even use it now. The black blade would be nice to have too, but that huge hollow grind is more impressive naked, I think. Is this a totally new line and will there be more models made? Congratulations on a great knife. Anyone out there that likes autos and hasn't seen this one yet should. Nicely thin and discreet, shaped handle, great sound, great EDC. All the roadies will want them.

Hoerchner

Thanks for the compliment. They are great knives, too bad I can not have one. Enjoy and I think you will like some of the things to come with that line.

I believe the older ones ('07) were 440C but on the site it has them changed over to AUS8...

how do you like it??

damn i held this and the new spyderco auto, This won.
This is a real nice knife for 90 bucks. :D

Wow, that sounds pretty good. I watched the SHOT show video of the new Spyderco auto's and they seemed snappy and tough...

I have been debating getting one but might wait until a good price shows up on the exchange.... did you get the plain satin version?

i got one satin and one blace both plain edge. :D the were bother sharper than the 4 spyderco autos he had and imho fired harder/smoother.

i love spydercos but sog hit this auto dead on. :D

Thanks for the kind words in comparison to that other companies auto knives. We worked hard on this design and are quite happy with it.

I second those darn WA laws.

Hi Chris!

I looooooooove the looks of the TAC, but I don't like autos :(

Any chance to have a manual version?

With flipper please :D

BETO
====================
Sorry for my english :eek:

Yep John, I seen it.
But I don't like it :(

The Tac is like the more refined big brother of the Topo :D
Plus, the Topo don't have glowing inserts!
I want glowing!

BETO
====================

Here are a few pics. :D
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• maxxx 003.jpg
    maxxx 003.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 349
  • maxxx 004.jpg
    maxxx 004.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 349
Awesome! Is the SOG really just as big as the BM AFO? How would you compare the two in terms of quality?

And where is your other one? :D:p

Jeez... the SOG makes that Microtech look like a baby toy.

Too bad, but thanks for the info Chris :)

tgiannes, you are not helping me :D

BETO
====================

I dont like the BM all that much so imho the sog is a better knife for half the money.
The other sog is trying to stay NIB lol, trying being the key word.
As much as i like the SOG no auto i have can beat my Daltons :D:D

Back