SOG's DOGs, the DOG-HOUSE. Come on in. We won't bite!

Hi all & welcome to the SOG's DOG's DOG-House!

I am B2D, head of SOG's DOGs. We are a small club, having been given the blessing from SOG. We welcome applicants to join, those of you whom are fans of SOG's products & gear. Here you may discuss with others SOG's products & gear & other goodies. In the DOG-House you may discuss anything
SOG. Complaints, praises, wants, dislikes, likes, what you'd like to see, hard-
to-finds, collectibles, & so on. Applicants are given numbers pending on the
time they joined, & thus the earliest members have the lowest numbers. All applicants (with the exception of myself, Alann45, Robbie Roberson, & others)
start out as Pups, but may work their way up. Here, anyone whom wants to
join is welcome & will recieve a proper number. We ask only that our members
visit regularly & contribute as they can--stories, pictures, videos, ideas, suggestions, & the like--no one is expected to do anything they do not want to do.

There are few rules here:

1:No foul language (Family-oriented)
2:This is a SOG Club--please be civilized & respectful.
3:Treat others with respect & courtesy.

We will have occassional contests, story-time, & various other fun things. I may even try to set-up times where we can all gather in a chat-room to talk,
& discuss SOG's DOGs. We were fortunate that SOG gave us it's blessing & I
will do everything in my power to uphold this club & maintain it well. Yes, people may complain about products here, but slandering, reputation-mangling,
& such will not be tolerated--if you have a complaint, it will be heard. If you wish to present a complaint, do so respectfully please.

There is a contest running currently, & it's details can be viewed in the original SOG Club thread. Participants MUST be a member of SOG's DOGs & must have been issued a number.

Questions may be directed to me personally. My email is available to members.
Questions may be directed here or to my email. (I am currently still sick, but
working to maintain the club as best I am able, fortunately Alann45 is very kind & helps me alot).

To become a member of SOG's DOGs, applicants must own atleast ONE SOG knife or tool, you must list the name(s) of these in your request to join, & ask for a number. After #15, numbers will be pre-assigned. Contests:Only members may participate, & as Head-DOG, I cannot participate. To participate
in judging, members must apply for the position. Feel free to post here & talk about SOG's Dogs & SOG's products (of which there are many). Thank you for visiting the DOG-House! Please do come again!

B2D

SOG DOG 1

"Ruff-Ruff!"

Welcome to the DOG-House! We won't bite..:D

I'd be honored to join. SOG knives are the most underrated knives on this forum. It's about time they get some respect. If number 34 is available. I'd like to have it. Here's a photo of one of my best looking SOG'S.

facet1.jpg

rramjet, New Pig Hunter, DrJackson:
You made some positive and helpful comments in the original thread, but didn't specifically ask for a number.
If you want one, please give a holler.

SOG DOG #2

Last edited:
Let me in, let me in!! LOL!! I'll take what ever number you want to give me.

As I said in the first thread, I've been here since summer of 2000 so almost 11 years. My collection is okay I guess. Here are just the folders:

*X-42 Autoclip, the limited Racing Red version from 2003 with a black blade and Red handle.
*Flash II, plain edge, black zytel handle
*Outdoor Mini Autoclip, black handle (old version)
*Magnadot (old version)
*Airsog, fully serrated edge (old versio)
*Pentagon Elite II, AUS8 steel, Arc Lock (there was a liner lock version ealier)

What the hey, here are the Fixed blades:

*Pentagon (old version)
*Mini Pentagon (old version)
*Government (AUS6 with brushed finish)
*Desert dagger
*SEAL Revolver (old version)
*Tsunami (old version)
*Hunter Revolver (new version, should be here Friday or Monday)

Multitools:
Powerlock (the version before the gear covers)

Used to have:
Tech I
Field Pup
Seal 2000 (for a day, I was the go between on a sale)

Hello! I'd like to join, I own a SOG Vulcan. If the number 17 is still available I'll take it!

Alann45--You are designated as SOG DOG 2!

Nutz_about_knives--You are designated as SOG DOG 3!

Str8shtr--You are designated as SOG DOG 4!

A.P.F.--You are designated as SOG DOG 5!

Wildmanh--You are designated as SOG DOG 6!

Subterfuge7--You are designated as SOG DOG 7!

HybridBanana--You are designated as SOG DOG 8!

RobbieRoberson--You are designated as SOG DOG 14!

Yabow--You are designated as SOG DOG 17!

Mossyhorn--You are designated as SOG DOG 34! (Thanks 4 posting a pic--good-looking knife!)

Wildmanh, I believe your collection is rather impressive (especially compared 2 mine, I
only got one :( )

Thank you all for joining SOG's DOGs, you all officially have been given your SOG's DOG's
numbers, welcome to the DOG House.

B2D

SOG DOG 1

Last edited:
Alann45,

Yeah, ranks are a bit difficult. You are right, Seal should be highest-rank (which is now for SPECIALS only). SO..contest participants, I am having to PLAN out the ranks, BUT winners WILL be given a higher rank, the title of which will be revealed SOON. (I'm going to try to talk Alann45--hint-hint, nudge-nudge, & other particular members, hint-hint/nudge-nudge robbie) into helping me figure out ranks (Chris, as always your input is always welcome at anytime, if you want a number & special-rank, you need only say so).

Oh, also, SOG's DOGs, those of you whom have read all the posts in the original thread know this, but new members do not--I am currently still sick & recovering, but I am still working hard to keep this club going for us, with considerable help (especially from Alann45 & Chris). Alann45 is my right-hand, he helps me out alot. Robbie Roberson is the inventor of the SOG revolver--& member #14 (a number which he asked 4 for personal reasons). My email is coldharted@ymail.com

Also, those of you whom know me the best, my girlfriend is coming for me in May, the first week, & she is going to allow me to continue working with SOG's DOGs & remain as the head DOG. (She has to work afterall & sleep, n' I don't sleep much so :D). She says that as long as I behave, I can stay n' I won't get a long, hard, merciless whoopin'. :D

Also-new members, there is a contest currently running, you DO need either a video-recorder or camera to compete--winners will be awarded with bragging rights & a rank.
Details of the contest will be posted after this.

I would like to ask SOG's DOGs to keep their number in their posts, under their signatures
or such, so that more people will know about SOG's DOGs & the DOG HOUSE.. Small contributions like that will help the club to grow & become better & better. Chris, Allan45,
& I (along with other supporting members) cannot do it all :D, though we try hard to please. It only takes a second :D Plz.

B2D

SOG DOG 1

RUFF-RUFF

Welcome to the DOG HOUSE!!

Last edited:
SOG's DOG's first CONTEST DETAILS!

Wether with a SOG knife or Tool, B2D asks the SOG's DOGs to participate (if interested &
able) in the first contest!

Contest 1:Feather-sticking..the thinnest, finest feathers wins! MUST use either a SOG
knife or tool.

Contest 2:Shaving..the thinnest, finest shavings win. Also, the larger the pile, the better! Must use either a SOG knife or tool!

Contest 3:With either feather-stick or shavings, using a primitive fire-lighting device or
method, & a Sog knife or tool, start a fire!

Contest 4*:B2D's personal challenge!! Using pine wood, rich with resin, gather a pile of pine dust, as fine as you can get it, & start a fire with it using a Sog knife or tool & a primitive fire-lighting-method or tool!

There are four contests, there are four prizes. Each prize is a rank & bragging rights. Participants must reply with, "I accept SOG's DOG's challenge!", & present name & SOG DOG tag number. Participants must present either video or picture proof. The contest began officially last night, which leaves 14 days, including today. Ok, SOG's DOGs! Get to it! Show us what you & your SOG gear can really do!! C'mon!

Members whom do not wish to participate may apply to be judges--I've already asked Alann45 (since he & I both do not have the means, & I can't anyway--being SOG DOG 1).. There is one judge-position left (3--1 2 be a tie-breaker).

Have fun, play safe, treat your gear with respect.

B2D

SOG DOG 1

RUFF-RUFF

Welcome to the DOG HOUSE!!

OK, cool. Found the right place! I'll just re-post my current SOG collection in the right place this time, lol.

I figured I should give you guys some idea of the SOG knives I actually own. Here goes:

SOG TECH I (bought in 1994, Seki Japan)
SOG Tech (TiNi Finish, 2010)
SOG Creed (TiNi Finish, 2010)
Tomcat 3
Stingray II w/ Carbon Fiber inlay
Vulcan Tanto (Seki, Japan)
Mini-Vulcan (Seki, Japan)
Aegis (TiNi)
Super SOG Bowie
Jungle Primitive
SOG Fusion Hawk

I think that's about it for now.

SOG DOG 7 OUT!

Does anyone have the Super SOG Bowie with the Anniversary markings on it yet? I've been looking around for one but can only seem to find "new" old stock ones which are plain.

I've had an original Stingray for years & recently got a FatCat from a guy here on Bladeforums. Digging on the Tomcat, waiting for a user to show up. Am I in the DogHouse now?

Yes, Ugly Duck, you are hereby issued SOG DOG tag #15! Welcome to SOG's DOGS! Wear your tag with pride! Welcome!

B2D

SOG DOG 1

RUFF-RUFF

Welcome to the DOG-HOUSE!!

SOG's DOGS!! :D Those whom are able & would like to, please send us pics of your dogs!
Puppies, old dogs, new old dogs, spaniels, bulls, mastifs, poodles, any n' all! I have an english bulldog & a ahab-boxer (both full-blooded). (The boxer is a former police-dog n' she thinks she's worth a million bucks n' big stuff. She thinks she sneaky n' steals my food LoL!) C'mon SOG DOGs show us your dogs! :D

B2D

SOG DOG 1

RUFF-RUFF

Welcom to the DOG-HOUSE!!!

any number you have im alright with
sog fixed blades
seal pup elite in black.
got in kittery trading post year or two ago

Sasquatch1, you are hereby issued your SOG DOG tag #16! Wear it with pride! Welcome to the SOG-DOG's!

B2D

SOG DOG 1

RUFF-RUFF

Welcome to the DOG-House!

Uglyduck that is a fine looking dog you have there! Thank you for sharing!

B2D

SOG DOG 1

RUFF-RUFF

Welcome to the DOG-House!

I want in youse guys doghouse. I have:
SOG Seal Pup
SOG N.W Ranger
SOG Team Leader Survivor
SOG Aura Camp Knife
SOG Micron
I'm glad someone finally started this group, especially since RAT/ESEE closed down. Thanks for the opportunity. KTomes_340:D

Ktomes_340, you are hereby issued your SOG DOG tag # 18! Wear it with pride! Welcome to SOG's DOGs!

B2D

SOG DOG 1

Back